Star Wars: Episode III

Tools    

Dang, i thought i saw it somewhere else, guess not. How does anyone see that though? The scene must be like for a second, hmmm....

I have yet to hear anyone give any ligitamte arguments against jar-jar or ewoks. Nor have i seen any effort among the public to see the saga as 'fantasy' as opposed to 'science fiction'. I hate it when people say something like 'worst science fiction movies of all time' in reference to star wars. Maybe if they saw them as fantasy, which is what they are, everyone would enjoy them a bit more. Those articles kinda angered me.

And to say that Return of the Jedi, the WHOLE movie as a reason to not like star wars? thats overboard even for the most die-hard of star-wars haters, methinks.

Originally Posted by spudracer
I'm so pissed that I'll be in Japan, and I don't think I'll get to see it. I'll be probably underway. Oh well.
Anyone heard from the Spudster lately? Did I miss something about their leave of absence?

Originally Posted by Zeiken
I have yet to hear anyone give any ligitamte arguments against jar-jar or ewoks.
There is no legitimate argument for taste. People don't like them because they rub them the wrong way. How can you argue against that?

Originally Posted by Zeiken
I hate it when people say something like 'worst science fiction movies of all time' in reference to star wars. Maybe if they saw them as fantasy, which is what they are, everyone would enjoy them a bit more.
I like Return of the Jedi just fine, but the whole new series are not that good in my eyes. Fantasy or not.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."