32nd Hall of Fame

Tools    

What the heck, I'm joining now Sending my nom to Raul.

I don't think anyone has seen it. It's easy to watch, fairly short runtime and features what I think is the best performance from an underrated actress in a very moving role.

Yeah so you are doing this right dab in the middle of Football season and my Halloween challenge, that I'm working on right now...but seeing as you clearly need people I'll do it...but I'm waiting for the reveal.

Sent nom. Picked a movie I randomly found a couple years back that I've never heard mentioned anywhere, not even on the forum. It's widely known as the greatest film from its country.

This past week entirely got away from me, and I didn't even think about any movies, let alone something I could nominate. I'm busy today, and have an extra long shift at work tomorrow, but I'm still hoping to come up with something before it's too late.

If not, maybe I'll just watch the nominations and sort of unofficially follow along. Maybe that'll even help me get back into the HoF grove after barely watching any films over the last few months.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
This past week entirely got away from me, and I didn't even think about any movies, let alone something I could nominate. I'm busy today, and have an extra long shift at work tomorrow, but I'm still hoping to come up with something before it's too late.

If not, maybe I'll just watch the nominations and sort of unofficially follow along. Maybe that'll even help me get back into the HoF grove after barely watching any films over the last few months.
Would LOOOOVE to watch a film you chose; hope to see ya, and there's still a week(?) grace so...
Hope the long shift is on the easy the very quick, my dear.

Wow, was really anticipating those reveals today, had my hair done up and everything.