MoFo Big Brother 2

Tools    

There will be NO immunities given out for this round. I've given a lot out already.

HOH Competition #3

For the opportunity to be the next Head of Household and nominate two people for eviction..........

THERE ISN'T ONE.

Instead, I want you to get non-Big Brother 2 players to come in here and vote for one of you to be evicted. Right here - in this thread.

Here are the list of MoFo Big Brother 2 players:

PLAYERS

1. JayDee

2. Daniel M

3. JiraffeJustin

4. Miss Vicky

5. Rauldc14

6. Teeter_G

7. Godoggo

8. Seanc

9. Swan

10. The Sci-Fi Slob

11. Rhys

You have approximately 24 hours to get as many people in here to vote for one person to be evicted.

It's public voting.

At around this time tomorrow -- assuming I can make it (I probably can) -- I will count all of the votes and the player with the most votes from non-Big Brother 2 players WILL BE EVICTED.

Good luck, Houseguests! You can ask people to vote however you'd like for ya!

Go on. Get your friends to come in here and evict someone you want out of here for ya.

I'm only accepting votes from people who aren't playing this game.

Oh, and nevermind that business about Daniel M and JayDee not being allowed to participate in the chance to be HOH. Looks like they found a loophole.

If no non big brother 2 people come into this thread, then we are all safe!
That's a possibility I hadn't thought about, but yes. If nobody comes in and votes, you are all safe and we will do a different HOH competition.

But if I get one vote -- JUST ONE VOTE -- from anybody -- I will honor that vote and evict the person voted for!

And they have to vote here in this thread. I DON'T WANNA BE BOMBARDED WITH PRIVATE MESSAGES!

Any votes that come in to me via private message WILL BE IGNORED!

I am also not going to advertise this competition myself around the forum. THIS IS YOUR WORK. Get people to work for you. To VOTE FOR YOU -- however you want them to vote.

Also -- FREE REPS -- I will give a rep point to everyone who votes!

JayDee cares about reps. Although, unfortunately, JayDee is playing the game. Although he's currently in the lead to be evicted!

NO CHANGES TO VOTES! That would probably be unwise and might drive me insane.