The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist

Tools    

Title: The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist
Release Date: June 10, 2016
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: James Wan
Screenwriters: Chad Hayes, Carey Hayes, David Leslie Johnson
Starring: Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson
Plot:The sequel to 2013's horror film will be set in the 1970s in England. Continuing the adventures of the Warrens and their investigations into other supernatural occurrences, the story will feature two possessed sisters.

The real Lorraine Warren (played on film by Vera Farmiga) has said..

"I personally saw them levitate and even saw one of the sister dematerialize in front of her only to be found 20 minutes later stuffed into an oversized fuse box, contorted in such an unnatural way that they couldn’t have replicated it if they tried. The demon spoke directly to my husband on many occasions. Warren cited This case was one of the most terrifying experiences of my career.

The levitation was scary, because you didn't know where you were going to land. I remember a curtain being wound around my neck, I was screaming, I thought I was going to die,"

Horror movie: the sequel

but seriously this ought to be good
Not sure how it its always thought like that, but I can confirm that it won't be! It ought to be pretty much the same as the rest since 1973!

It ought to be pretty much the same as the rest since 1973!
The same as what? All of the Warrens major cases were completely different in one way or another.
  • Amityville
  • Arne Johnson Demon murder
  • 1983 Werewolf Demon Possession
  • Annabelle
  • Smurl family
  • The Perrons
  • Haunted Stepney Cemetery
  • The Haunting in Connecticut

This gonna be awesome! James Wan on directing is incredibly satisfying and I love the first one.

The same as what? All of the Warrens major cases were completely different in one way or another.
  • Amityville
  • Arne Johnson Demon murder
  • 1983 Werewolf Demon Possession
  • Annabelle
  • Smurl family
  • The Perrons
  • Haunted Stepney Cemetery
  • The Haunting in Connecticut
Agreed. There is different levels of BS, still doesn't make any of them unique. It actually makes them pretty standard and easily debunkable when you look up the Warrens track record. Whatever anyway!

Camo thinks all spectral/paranormal activity is fake. Its just Camo....

Who cares if its real or fake.... its a movie, its there to entertain..

pretty funny about the first Conjuring movie, Andrea Perron wrote 3 books about what they experienced in that house. You never really know what happened, until it happens to you. Then you become a believer.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Well, I am looking forward to this. I really liked the first one. So, I am hoping this one is as good as that one.

Whether or not their investigations are real or not, I couldn't care less (some of them I believe more than others). If these stories make for an entertaining film, then that is what I care about.

Who cares if its real or fake.... its a movie, its there to entertain..

pretty funny about the first Conjuring movie, Andrea Perron wrote 3 books about what they experienced in that house. You never really know what happened, until it happens to you. Then you become a believer.
I actually think there's plenty of weird unexplained events. Now I personally think there's non-paranormal explanations for all of them, but I can understand and respect people who believe otherwise. Nothing the Warrens were ever involved in fit into that IMO.

Anyway I might watch the first one the next time I'm in the mood for Horror.

Edit: To your last paragraph, plenty of people have had experiences but instead of just jumping to paranormal, they've actually investigated and found the true explanations.

That's because Camo's a smart lad.

movies are movies even if supernatural doesn't really exist it's still intriguing me since my chilhood and the fact that The Warrens are real person and not just fictional characters from a movie is really cool in my opinion. I dig ghost story and always gonna dig it

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Will have to wait til the bluray comes to see this. Too much money.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I am looking forward to seeing this even more now. I didn't know that much about this case. I'd heard of it, I knew the basic details but not too much. I watched that miniseries that they showed in October called "The Enfield Haunting". It will be interesting to see how this film will be in comparison to that. I didn't mind the miniseries - it was good, but at times it was a little slow. I am going to assume that this will be better than that. It looks better just with the trailer.

Oh boy, the cinematography and set design is absolutely stunning during the first 30-40 minutes of this trailer. I think it's time for the Academy to acknowledge horror (again), because this is beautiful. That said, I don't know if the entire film will be as solid as those opening minutes here.

But seriously, that shot of the dark room with the red sofa and the light coming through those orange curtains is simply an example of great lighting and set design coming together in a beautiful way. I hope Wan takes it to the next level here, though he already showed sign of brilliance in that department with the Insidious films and arguably as early as Saw.

Anyways, I obviously look forward to this and it looks to be pretty darn great. At least a fun and scary time at the movies...

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I live a 15 minute walk to the theater, I will be there the first day, first showing. The first is in my top 10 of the new millennium, I hope this is just as good.

Oh boy, the cinematography and set design is absolutely stunning during the first 30-40 minutes of this trailer. I think it's time for the Academy to acknowledge horror (again), because this is beautiful. That said, I don't know if the entire film will be as solid as those opening minutes here.

But seriously, that shot of the dark room with the red sofa and the light coming through those orange curtains is simply an example of great lighting and set design coming together in a beautiful way. I hope Wan takes it to the next level here, though he already showed sign of brilliance in that department with the Insidious films and arguably as early as Saw.

Anyways, I obviously look forward to this and it looks to be pretty darn great. At least a fun and scary time at the movies...
James Wan is awesome! I'm very confident that the movie gonna be great