Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

This movie really went balls out with the casting, they must have spent a fortune putting that cast together.

I prepicked these movies a week ago and wrote them into a list format in random order and keep them sealed up, veiwing them like poker cards and then lock the list in my safe. So, either theres subconsciously psychic folks on here or you got some slick bastards sneaking around. Either way I can see the similarities.

Part of the 3 Musketeers through film history thing Im following.
First one was from 1921 starring Douglas Fairbanks
This one is from 1974 starring Charleton Heston, suggested by another forum user here.
And thirdly is this years French release, named The Three Musketeers - Part I: D'Artagnan, coming to US theaters on December 8th.
These three movies are roughly 50 years apart, spanning a full 100 years.

Never heard of this movie, but it’s in my Q now.

Really looking forward to this one.

Well, that was depressing, but really, what else could one expect from the creator of The Assistant. True to life, I suppose, but watching enough of that will turn anyone misandrist. Hugo Weaving is unrecognisable.

Well, that was depressing, but really, what else could one expect from the creator of The Assistant. True to life, I suppose, but watching enough of that will turn anyone misandrist. Hugo Weaving is unrecognisable.
You didn’t like The Assistant?

You didn’t like The Assistant?
I did really like The Assistant, actually. Recognised a fair bit of my own early career travails. I really liked The Royal Hotel, too, it was just profoundly depressing. But I do think that was the intention, so hat off. I thought the latter especially was just really down on humanity, as it were.

I did really like The Assistant, actually. Recognised a fair bit of my own early career travails. I really liked The Royal Hotel, too, it was just profoundly depressing. But I do think that was the intention, so hat off. I thought the latter especially was just really down on humanity, as it were.
I loved The Assistant too. Seen it 3x.

Looking forward to the Royal Hotel, which is in my Q someplace.

Have you seen Cat Person yet or whatever that movie is called? Not available to stream here yet.

I loved The Assistant too. Seen it 3x.

Looking forward to the Royal Hotel, which is in my Q someplace.

Have you seen Cat Person yet or whatever that movie is called? Not available to stream here yet.
Not yet, though I think I’ve seen a trailer (or a poster, it hasn’t made much of an impression, but I’ll watch it for Cousin Greg alone! )

Not yet, though I think I’ve seen a trailer (or a poster, it hasn’t made much of an impression, but I’ll watch it for Cousin Greg alone! )
Right. Just can’t envision him in the rôle.