"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

For some strange reason that reminds me of The Day of the Triffids but don't remember any of the versions I've seen looking like that.
It is The Day of the Triffids (1963) most likely that was a publicity shot, but there was a scene like that only the camera angle was different and farther away.

Your turn

It is The Day of the Triffids (1963) most likely that was a publicity shot, but there was a scene like that only the camera angle was different and farther away.

Your turn
Wow. I think I've seen that as a kid but that was just guess based on some odd looking big plants

Let's continue with horror that even non-horror fans may recognize:

A whole lot of rats! Gosh, I don't remember the scene but I'm going to take a guess and (probably be wrong) and say Willard (2003). Which I haven't seen, but I did see the original like a million years ago.

A whole lot of rats! Gosh, I don't remember the scene but I'm going to take a guess and (probably be wrong) and say Willard (2003). Which I haven't seen, but I did see the original like a million years ago.
No. This is considerably older film and far more people should recognize the name.

That is Bruno Ganz, wanting his supper so he can go to the castle.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No clue

The guy holding the girl looks kind of familiar, but can't tell who the girl or the guy in the tie die shirt are, so...American film? Decade of release?