THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

In the Beginning...
jrs, I understand that. But you're not understanding me. Escape only mentioned the "Making of" featurette because it was the only other piece of watchable content (besides the 8-minute short film he had already posted) on the website that YOU PROVIDED with the suggestion that there was a longer version of that film. There wasn't.

So my question is, why did you post a link to the same 8-minute film Escape posted, suggesting that there was a longer version to be found there, when no longer version of that film even exists?

Perhaps you assumed mine was a shorter version of yours without watching the entire link jrs? I'm as confused as Sleezy is about what it was you were correcting.

I like how he just disappears without even explaining himself or apologizing for suggesting that you were incorrect when you clearly weren't.

Oh well.
I saw what was posted here and then gave a link to something I thought was longer a fuller. I said so earlier though in earlier form. So, instead of blabbing about it, move on with the thread's subject (courtesy of Escape).

Now boys. Little ol' me just ain't worth all this raging testosterone flying back and forth ya hear.

In the Beginning...
I saw what was posted here and then gave a link to something I thought was longer a fuller.
Even though you could have done it sooner, thanks for putting your pride and smug attitude aside to explain yourself. I had no problems with the mistake, just your dodgy-ness.

Originally Posted by Escape
Some behind the scenes stills off the set.
Great pictures! Finally get to see Anthony Michael Hall as E. Nygma (glad they didn't put him in anything green).

Finally get to see Anthony Michael Hall as E. Nygma (glad they didn't put him in anything green).
Lol, I really hope they keep that out. It may work for the comics but would look just too damn weird on the big screen. I don't believe I could take it serious honestly just like the previous Batman films with Jim Carrey in the green tights playing that role.

For example, 'Scarecrow' would have looked ridiculous in the first one if he went all out with the costume. But he didn't and just remained with the mask only which was perfect I thought.

I don't think this has been posted yet, but I just saw it on yahoo under today's feature so I apologize if it's old:

The Dark Knight Teaser:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180927...snwblf6w1fVXcA

Um, why is Batman being hung there? Is this actual movie footage? I don't like that visual at all.

fbi
I really hope The Dark Knight's dialogs won't consist of subtlety-free
phrases as the first one did.
It was subtle free but effective. I can see the why some might not like it though.

Um, why is Batman being hung there? Is this actual movie footage? I don't like that visual at all.
looks weird huh?

fbi
I liked batman begins but i hated the fighting cos it was filmed all in close ups and used excessive editing. u dont know who was hitting who and whether it was a punch or kick.
This was very amatuerish and i am appalled that nolan done this.

The atmosphere was good and depicted a more violent batman.
But nolan could have been more graceful with his movements such as the scene where he drags falconi out from the car. All we see is batman ascending, supposedly on wires released from his batgun.

I would have preferred to actually see batman pull out the gun, shoot it and then ascend. All in one shot and no editing.

It was highly enjoyable but was a little smoke and mirrors. I look forward to dark knight however. I only hope that nolan corrects the mistakes i mentioned.

I liked batman begins but i hated the fighting cos it was filmed all in close ups and used excessive editing. u dont know who was hitting who and whether it was a punch or kick.
I complained about that a bit too at first. But when I thought about it....well Batman is supposed to be stealthy, quick to the punch before anyone knows what is going on. I think those fight scenes did the character justice now.

I would have preferred to actually see batman pull out the gun, shoot it and then ascend. All in one shot and no editing.
Yeah that could have been done better I suppose if it was fast and slick enough.

My biggest two gripes were this:

1) The fight scene with Liam Neeson on the train. Batman has this armor like suit on with I'm pretty sure a decently strong mask and Liam is just knocking him down like it were a fist fight. Thought that a bit foolish.

2) When the people on the streets were all terrified by this monstrous bat at first, to then turn around and become the predator?...The point of that chemical was to induce all out terror and not aggression. Made no sense how easily and quickly they turned their emotions. Sure you can lash out in defense in a terrified way but they had hate and anger in their eyes.

Nice to hear about this movie...Sounds very interesting...

fbi
I complained about that a bit too at first. But when I thought about it....well Batman is supposed to be stealthy, quick to the punch before anyone knows what is going on. I think those fight scenes did the character justice now.
Maybe. But i still think it was just bad filming.

Yeah that could have been done better I suppose if it was fast and slick enough.
I just felt that batman wasnt graceful enough.

1) The fight scene with Liam Neeson on the train. Batman has this armor like suit on with I'm pretty sure a decently strong mask and Liam is just knocking him down like it were a fist fight. Thought that a bit foolish.
I agree. Batman should have taken him out in no time otherwise whats the point of all that armour?

for me Christian Bale as Batman is not a bad idea since he is an actor with passion for his craft and a great depth with his acting