THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

Saw a trailer for this during a midnight showing of I Am Legend last night. Though I'm looking forward to this film greatly, I thought the trailer was fairly average. And though I like the choice of Ledger, and his general look, he, too, seemed relatively unexciting.

I don't expect that this is indicative of anything relating to the film's quality, though. Just not the most exciting trailer I've ever seen.

Should be on the 'net soon, I expect.

How can people stand the first one - it's so dark and has 1000 more camera cuts than it should : espicially the action scenes - which are horrendous to watch

Though I haven't seen this film very recently so maybe I'm just remembering this wrong .

How can people stand the first one - it's so dark and has 1000 more camera cuts than it should : espicially the action scenes - which are horrendous to watch

Though I haven't seen this film very recently so maybe I'm just remembering this wrong .
Never seen the first one? well better watch it first before stating such comments.

Lost in never never land
meatwadsprite said he hadn't seen it recently, not that he hadn't seen it at all.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Ok my mistake but would it change, your perception if you watch it more than once? yes?

I've seen it about 3 times back when it first came out on DVD - I think the first time i rented it and the other two times it was at school.

I want to see the Tim Burton one though

I love how the batsuit is actually structurally functional!!!...I had my doubts about the adaptation of the Joker, but after seeing the official trailer and how he throws himself into chracter of how the joker SHOULD be, I am impressed. He was very dark, very isolated in his mind, very lost in society, incredibly psychotic....all while laughing. Everything a Joker should be

My life isn't written very well.
Look!

Sorry guys, I don't know how to embed a video into a post. Technology has passed me by.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

In the Beginning...
Hmm.

I'll see it, for sure. I just hope Nolan and crew aren't trying too hard with this one. No need for production secrecy, bizarre promotional tactics, and a souped-up everything to make the film worth watching. Just keep it dark, keep it fun, and keep the cheese at a bare minimum.

At first I didn't know if ledger would be a good joker. Then I thought about how weird his smile is without makeup. Now I've seen the trailer and I gotta say he may be even better then Nicholson at it. And before you get too upset with my comment. I think Nicholson as the original is the ****. So don't be too hard. But Ledgers vioce and laugh in the trailer is what I think of when I think of the joker. Definately want to see this movie. And as for any other bad guy actors to be let me know.

You won't catch me giving you any grief for the comment; I think Nicholson gave a good performance, but didn't really make a good joker, if you catch my drift. He overwhelmed the role and turned it into something else. Good for him and all that, but I think I'll prefer Ledger's rendition. In movies like this, I generally want actors that disappear into their roles, rather than make them their own.

here ya on that. After seeing the preview he mkes me want to see the movie. But again I like dark versions of batman. So I like the new franchizes spin on the series. The others were good when I was younger. But they're too cartoony for me anymore. Can't wait to see it.

I just wish the story of this movie is about the Death of Robin!!!..