RIP Prince

Tools    

I'm not into his music.. but I've liked a few musicals.
Not usually into musicals.
Well then you should probably skip it

Loved Prince. Sad to see him go.

Rest in Peace.

I've been wondering about this.... I highly doubt Prince would want a televised funeral. I don't think we're getting one. He was a private man and he was sincere about that. Michael Jackson was all about flash and being seen everywhere, even if he acted like he didn't want to be seen.
Personally, I think Michael would have hated the coverage of his death.

Ironic that after his death, Prince's songs are now reappearing on Youtube.

Here are just a few of my favorites:

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Ironic that after his death, Prince's songs are now reappearing on Youtube.
That's really not irony, is it? If anything I'd call it predictable.

Reports that prince had HIV are out. And that it turned into AIDs because he went to god for treatment.

It makes sense to me.. him being sick with the flu so severely. It sounded like AIDs to me or at least some type of comorbidity.
Bernie Mac died of pneumonia because he had a prexisting condition.

That was the front pages of a couple of papers over here on Thursday (or it might've been Wednesday) but I don't see it. That said, pneumonia is usually something which kills you due to an underlying condition, which is why it's on so many death certificates in some manner, so it can't be ruled out.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Totally out of left field for me. I didn't know he had been sick.

I'm actually a big fan.

R.I.P.

YOU FOUND IT:

Is this it?