The Joker
60.00%
15 votes
Indiana Jones
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Joker (The Dark Knight)

vs.

Indiana Jones (Indy films)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I voted Joker.

I look at Jones and then I look at Han Solo...I kind of see the same person here.

The Joker was just insane and unique.

Suspect's Reviews

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
I went for The Joker. Not only is he from my favourite movie, his character was amazing, and pure craziness was great.

Well I'm not too sure how unique The Joker was, I do recall a comic book and an earlier film. And being similar to Han Solo is definitely a plus. Indiana Jones in the Championship, spread the word!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I love Indy and I'll probably vote for him, but since you listed Vito in two films with different actors, I'm now all of a sudden wondering why you didn't list the Joker's actors in 2+ films.

I know Mark, and technically it should be three films. There was a discussion a ways back in regards to this, so I left it up to Suspect to make that decision as he nominated The Joker, and he chose to keep it specifically to one film. As for Vito, I took the liberty myself to list both films as I was certain the person who nominated wouldn't complain and I wanted to remind people he was in both films, especially what he went through in part II.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well, unique in how he was presented on film. Totally different from the first Batman.

Jones and Han on the other hand were identical in all three films.

I voted Joker - I like the pencil trick.....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Come on Indy has no chance against The Joker, if Batman couldnt then some teacher surely isnt going to defeat him

Batman couldn't? How about instead: The Joker has no chance against Indy, if the Nazi regime couldn't then some anarchistic transvestite isn't going to defeat him.

Finally a matchup I like Indy in. Which, judging by my past voting history does not bode well for Mr. Jones. Oh well. I heard the contest was rigged anyway...

I heard the contest was rigged anyway...
shhh! The whole damn tournament is rigged, how do you think my two nominations made it to the final four?

im shocked he got passed Sarah Connor.
I'm shocked it was so close.

I do love Indie, I really do, but if we are putting character against character, then well - Indy would wrap a whip around the Jokers neck and the Joker would shove a pencil up Indie's arse. Just sayin'.