What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Donnie Darko

I've heard over the last few years that the director didn't know what he was doing with this movie, and that some of it is essentially meaningless. In any genre and any medium, this is a sign of terrible writing. I got the impression that this was a faux-deep rather than genuinely deep movie the first time I watched it. Infuriatingly, almost everybody else I talked to loved it, yet nobody was able to explain how or why it was good other than the fact that they didn't understand it.

1/5

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Taken

Thanks to you for reminding me about it..

I love it when MoFo's remind me about a movie which is on my list, but somehow has ended up in the bottom, coz of me adding movies on daily basis...
The moment someone reminds me of it, I prioritize it.

Thanks, I enjoyed it a lot.. A very honest film & probably the only straight film by Lynch.

Streaming count? Flame and Citron!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
does this ever happen to you?

Last night we're surfen the dial and my wife comes upon Almost Famous, its 15 minutes in or so, where he's chatten with Phil S. Hoffman for the 1st time, and me and the wife are talking during the commercial how we havent seen this in a while..blah blah blah.

then it sorta hits us both at the exact same time. Commercial. and why is it Edited?

then a collective duh

We own this why the heck are we watchen a butchered version sheesh.

Wow indeed. I luv dat film much very.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Weve been watching allot of Father Ted recently, I love this show so, SO much

I'm ashamed to say Batman Forever

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Unfortunately,