What was the last decent movies of the following actors?

Tools    

William Holden
Burt Lancaster
Kirk Douglas

William Holden- I thought SOB (1981) was decent.
Burt Lancaster- Field of Dreams (1989) was good.
Kirk Douglas- I liked Greedy (1994).

“Oh great! Real Bullets!”
William Holden - Omen II: Damien (1978).
Burt Lancaster - Field of Dreams (1989).
Kirk Douglas - Tough Guys (1986).

Jackie Chan
Michelle Yeoh
Jet
Did you mean Jet Li?

Jackie Chan
Michelle Yeoh
Jet
I don't get it

William Holden
Burt Lancaster
Kirk Douglas
Holden - I didn't see a couple of his last several movies, but I really liked him in The Wild Bunch (1971)

Lancaster - Birdman of Alcatraz (1962) was a shining role for him.

Douglas - probably 7 Days in May (1964). His best work was in the '40s- early '60s.

William Holden
Burt Lancaster
Kirk Douglas
Holden was robbed of an Oscar nomination for Network

Lancaster was heartbreaking in Atlantic City

Douglas- Fantastic in a not very good comedy called Greedy

William Holden
Burt Lancaster
Kirk Douglas
I remember Holden being good in Damien: The Omen II (1978), but it's been a while since I revisited that film. Before that, he obviously has Network (1976) so that.

I haven't seen any recent Lancaster film, but the "most recent" one I've seen is probably my second favorite film of him, The Train (1964). I do think he was better in Sweet Smell of Success (1957).

Like Holden, I remember Douglas being good in Spartacus (1960), but it's been a while too. He was great in Paths of Glory (1957).

I feel like you can only play this game with actors or actresses that have either retired or passed away, as current actors, such as Jackie Chan, for example, may have another impressive role in them, and we wouldn't know that or be able to determine that in advance.

Hong Kong action film buff.
I feel like you can only play this game with actors or actresses that have either retired or passed away, as current actors, such as Jackie Chan, for example, may have another impressive role in them, and we wouldn't know that or be able to determine that in advance.
okie then

Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee
Amanda Bynes