European Wasteland

Tools    

i think my predictions are better . i had predicted that the US would find itself in a quagmire in iraq and it did !!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
She seems to have predicted a fair few though! Notably she predicted WW3 would be over and done with by now. It's a very interesting story nonetheless, she seemed to be a fascinating lady!

She seems to have predicted a fair few though! Notably she predicted WW3 would be over and done with by now. It's a very interesting story nonetheless, she seemed to be a fascinating lady!
She could have been half right about WW3 given that ISIS has been described as that. It depends what she saw in her vision; I imagine it would be hard to get years right.

that some scary *****,mostly because it could very well be true
Contracting anal cancer before surviving a shark attack and then dying from a bolt of lightning could also happen.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
seems legit

the bulgarian governments before the 2nd world war and after it used to consult this woman . yet both were deposed without this woman coming being able to predict it

The end of humanity will happen with Boris Johnson and Donald Trump. We'll no longer be humanity but a world ruled by idiots.
We ARE a world ruled by idiots, Dalek, get your head out of the clouds.