This forum is hella hidden

Tools    

District B13
Whoever finds this forum must get candy or something because this is hidden in Zanzibar, the ghost of the forums, should make a good Tony Scott film.

Anyways, Hi, some of you hate me, some of you don't care who I am, regardless, I'm posting an introduction cause I believe I've earned something for sitting on my ass blabbering and cheating on homework.

So, yea, I have a top ten and overrated thread here which has my opinions, many considered to be wild and violence inducing by mo fos, but I refrain from future use of that term because it makes my neck cringe plus I'm not really a part of the deal here, so if the bong is dry then why light it?

The thread is located here: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=11036

Interesting facts: I'm not very bright and I hope to do something special with my life, mostly to piss off people though, because I'm not the agreeable sort. However, I only act like that on the internet because I"m afraid I'll get my ass kicked in the real world, that's how it swings.

I DO have some good points, and that doesn't include my teeth.

.................... I hate Tony Scott and Ridley Scott.............. I'm thinking about theming myself 1979, which would be The Warriors, Alien, and Apocalypse Now amongst others.................... Tu madre es un gato en mi pantalones.............. I'm having a thought, thinking, thinking, lost it................ F*k yea!

So hi, hate on me here!

Originally Posted by ObiWanShinobi
Interesting facts: I'm not very bright and I hope to do something special with my life, mostly to piss off people though, because I'm not the agreeable sort.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we try with real bullets now?
Aloha.....

District B13
She is pretty hot, Misirilou, but for my petite pretties I much more prefer Keira Knightely in her corset and english accent.