Good Movies w/ ONLY Man + Woman

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
No other characters. Not even for a second.

"The Last Day of Summer"
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052037/

Polish movie that I can watch every single year. Another great part is that it takes place on the coast - I love water, and the atmosphere in the movie, even though I usually think "bad script" when critics only talk about the cinematography. There's very little script. And I tend to favor dialogue-heavy movies, but this is still very good. Definitely a movie I can get lost in.

If you have any recommendations, I would be so grateful. Thanks!

The movie is on YouTube. I remember watching this the last time without any subtitles.

Don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but this is one of my favorite movies.

Don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but this is one of my favorite movies.

Actually, I thought I saw this movie. I recognize it and everything, but I didn't rate it on IMDB. Maybe I rated it here?

Here's a good one, and it was just re-done in 4k. I saw it on VHS 10 years ago, and recently on YouTube, and it still held up. Two characters. All in real-time. The first date - what could go wrong? Very unique. Not predictable. Dialogue heavy.

No other characters. Not even for a second.

Hmm, tough.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'll loosen the "rules".. But, let's say one man, one woman for 99% of the movie?
Hmm, I could give you some recs for 98%, 95%, and 88% of the movie. But 99%? No, sorry.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hmm, I could give you some recs for 98%, 95%, and 88% of the movie. But 99%? No, sorry.

OK, I'll take all the recs for 98%, 95%, and 88%, and anything over 80%. Thank you.

I'll loosen the "rules".. But, let's say one man, one woman for 99% of the movie?
Then I have to suggest Un Homme et Une Femme.

I could also suggest Jeanne Dielman, 23, quai du commerce, 1080 Bruxelles as it was only her & her son for the majority of the movie.