Music! What makes your blood boil?

Tools    

You see, I studied British English at school, and you can still see its effects to this day. Like adding an extra "u" in words like behaviour, or armour.
Even after spending more than half my life in America, I only found out last year that glamour is spelled the British way here.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Even after spending more than half my life in America, I only found out last year that glamour is spelled the British way here.
Well, we learn our entire lives. From time to time I hear a pronunciation of some word, and I'm like "Are you f*cking me, is this really how you pronounce it?".

that is where I gained my absolute hatred of bullies.
I’m confused. You say you hate bullies, but you posted that you once beat up 4 people & went to prison for 6 weeks. Wasn’t that bullying in the worst degree?

I’m confused. You say you hate bullies, but you posted that you once beat up 4 people & went to prison for 6 weeks. Wasn’t that bullying in the worst degree?
Nope, because, you see, this was HIM bullying people, so that's okay.

You can't handle the truth!
Love ya too Babe but its "learned"

(When da f*ck did they change grammar! We were never allowed to use learnt in school. Perhaps because its a German origin word)
Its all over music, even The Battle Hymn of the Republic... "they have builded him an alter".... I suspect its sort of a writers license to make the words fit, sort of like movie makers with the sounds in space etc.

Omogsh. Just shoot me.
[CLICK CLICK]

(BOOM!)

<THUD!>

Whoops, missed, sorry, will anyone miss the Donald?

There is a difference... had I just attacked them without warning... yes..

But they attacked me, I merely defended myself, because of of them ended up in hospital, the Judge said I went too far. so.... not a bully...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Judge said I went too far. so.... not a bully...
Huh?

Maybe self-defense where force was applied beyond necessity to protect safety?

Its kind of like a subtle way of saying, "I am not the guy that they should have been messing with".

My question is, did you really go too far -- I mean with 4 people involved one's life is literally at stake...

From what he is saying, he was attacked by some people (tough to say whether physically, or verbally), and responded with his fists making them go to hospital. Therefore, the judge decided it was exceeding the limits of necessary defense, and thrown him into jail. It's pretty hard to make out anything out of this situation, because the only witness we have here is the perpetrator of this beating. My guess would be the truth lies somewhere inbetween, as nothing's black or white in this world. Only grey. But that's only my speculation, so please don't take it as a fact.

Hey, that's Ed Gein.
I just looked up this band. Interesting stuff. Not my sort of music, but the references to serial killers got my attention.

Hey, that's Ed Gein.
I just looked up this band. Interesting stuff. Not my sort of music, but the references to serial killers got my attention.
Yes. That's him. The band is one of the best in the entire punk scene, musically. The noisy, untuned, monotonous sound is infectious. Its ugliness makes it beautiful. The lyrics are an entirely different matter. Inspired by the writings of Peter Sotos, they focus on serial killers, murders, extreme sex, torture etc. In other words, typical stuff @MovieGal listens to before she goes to bed.

If you get attacked then you can defend yourself. They didn't put me in hospital so I went too far, its like, you can defend yourself but if you produce a gun, then that is going too far. Same logic, by the same token, they were charged with assault and plead guilty. I plead not guilty as I was defending myself... but not so... the law is an ass... if we had had a fight where we all walked away, fine, but that one dude going to hospital meant I "went too far".... I should have stopped a few punches sooner to prevent him ending up in hospital with a concussion.

Its a stupid law.... really... but I accepted it. Had I just plead guilty, I would have had a fine, but I thought I was in the right.... I was the victim.... I was till that guy ended up in hospital..... waddya gunna do?

If I had ended up in hospital too, then it would have been justifiable force to defend myself, but I either punched harder on that guy, or he had a "glass skull".... either way.... damned stupid law in a PC gone mad nation.

I moved on... it was a few decades ago now.

Maybe self-defense where force was applied beyond necessity to protect safety?

Its kind of like a subtle way of saying, "I am not the guy that they should have been messing with".

My question is, did you really go too far -- I mean with 4 people involved one's life is literally at stake...
I have asked myself that ever since. The thing is, had I done nothing, and taken the beating, then THEY would have done prison time... they were charged with assault and they were called cowards by the Judge, 4 on 1, they were... I fought back.... but here is what I think many decades later....

You're minding your own business when your'e attacked by four guys who tell you a certain employer doesn't like my stirring his workers up... so, you start fighting... you wonder just how far they will do to make their fight, break my legs? Kill me? So.... I fight harder... the guy in question punched me in the stomach, in those days, my stomach was rock hard if I tensed it up, I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over, I then gave him a hay maker... as his head was going down from being winded, it met my fist going up ... he went down hard and hit his head badly... a few punches later and the Police arrived... he was taken to hospital, they said I had started the fight but witnesses said otherwise. At the time, I thought I was fighting for my life... I told the Judge that as well... made no difference. According to the Judge, defending my was fine, but I went too far....

how the HELL can you tell when you're attacked by four guys wanting to punch the crap out of you... I defended myself to the best of my ability... I didn't go too far... I didn't go far enough, I should have put all four in hospital.

Anyhow.... as I said, its a badge of honor. I wear it with pride. But never again, not with all that is going on for me health wise.

Yeah right.... feels right to post this now.

These days, the only one allowed to beat me up is my wife... I'd never hit a woman and she knows that, thank Goodness she has never had the need to beat me up... not when she says she cannot cook so I do all the cooking and baking.

Yes. That's him. The band is one of the best in the entire punk scene, musically. The noisy, untuned, monotonous sound is infectious. Its ugliness makes it beautiful. The lyrics are an entirely different matter. Inspired by the writings of Peter Sotos, they focus on serial killers, murders, extreme sex, torture etc. In other words, typical stuff @MovieGal listens to before she goes to bed.
No the only thing I hear before I go to bed is your snoring.

There is nothing wrong with punk rock!

No the only thing I hear before I go to bed is your snoring.
Sweet of you to visit me in your kinky dungeon and check if I'm sleeping.