Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America First Avenger
Winter Solider
Avengers Age of Ultron
Thor
Iron Man 2

I have to return some videotapes...
I think you're missing one: Thor: The Dark World.
Didn't see it.

Welcome to the human race...
Tough call since they don't really vary too much in terms of quality, but here goes...

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers
Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk

Master of My Domain
1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Iron Man 3
3. The Avengers
4. Captain America: The Winter Solider
5. Iron Man
6. Captain America: First Avenger
7. Thor
8. Iron Man 2
9. The Incredible Hulk

Didn't rank the ones I didn't see.

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man
3. Avengers: Age of Ultron
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Captain America: Civil War
6. The Incredible Hulk
7. Iron Man 3
8. Ant-Man
9. Thor: The Dark World
10. Captain America: The First Avenger
11. Iron Man 2
12. The Avengers
13. Thor

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Avengers
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Thor
Ant-Man
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 3
Thor 2: the Dark World
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2

Marvel has learned from their Iron Man 2 mistake. They just rushed it out to strike while the 'iron' was hot. Now they have a good pace that is spread out.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm surprised people have ranked Iron Man 3 so highly (it seemed to be the one to suffer from the "third movie curse") not to mention the fact that it de-constructed yet another Marvel villain: the Mandarin.

I'm surprised people have ranked Iron Man 3 so highly (it seemed to be the one to suffer from the "third movie curse") not to mention the fact that it de-constructed yet another Marvel villain: the Mandarin.
Yeah looking back I'm not in love with it either, but Shane Black wrote great comedy and Downey Jr. felt most like the actual character.

1.Iron Man
2.Thor
3.Captain America: The First Avenger
4.Iron Man 3
5.Iron Man 2

Haven't seen any of the others. The only ones i'm interested in are Guardians of the Galaxy and maybe The Avengers.

Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
Guardian Of the Galaxy
Avengers
Iron Man
Captain America The First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Incredible Hulk

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Avengers Assemble
3. Iron Man 2
4. Thor
5. Iron Man
6. Captain America: The First Avenger
7. The Incredible Hulk

Haven't seen the others yet but intend to watch them when affordable options are available (IE the Iron Man box set on sale and the other films in box sets once they reach trilogy status. Guardians of the Galaxy I actually managed to claim for free.)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
Guardian Of the Galaxy
Avengers
Iron Man
Captain America The First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Incredible Hulk
Enjoyed Iron Man, Thor, Avengers 1 and GOTG. The rest is very forgettable.

Probably Iron Man would be my preference if pushed.

None of the above are anything special.

Boldly going.
Not necessarily in this order, just as I thought of them...

1. Iron Man - Downey was born to be Tony Stark and took the comic book movie to a new standard.
2. Avengers - It felt more like an event than a movie
3. X-Men - The first good comic book movie in years, imo
3. Thor
4. Captain America: The First Avenger
5. Spiderman
6. Spiderman 2
7. X-Men origins: Wolverine. A lot of people didn't like this movie, but I thought Liv was good as Victor and the ending was decent
8. Punisher (Travolta). The movie flopped, but I liked it.
9. Blade.
10. Iron Man 2. A lot of people didn't like this movie, but I felt certain scenes saved it, like the Iron Man/War Machine fight and that cool whip slashing the race cars in half.
11. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
12. Spider Man 3
13. Iron Man 3. I thought there were too many suits in this one and the ending was way over-done. Did like Tony Stark taken down to his basic elements.
14. Avengers 2
15. Guardians of the Galaxy
16. Deadpool
17. X-Men First Class
18. X-Men: Days of Future Past
19. Hellboy 2
20. Hellboy

Didn't like: Thor 2, X-Men 2 or 3, Ant-Man, the Hulk movies, Blade sequels, Fantastic Four movies, Amazing Spiderman movies.

Just wondering, does anyone know of any other cinematic universe this large?
And I don't mean like Star Wars (which are all sequels or prequels: it's parts 1 through 7) or Harry Potter which, as far as I know, are all sequels.
What I mean is individual, stand alone movies that are all connected or part of a shared universe.

Maybe Star Trek comes close, but again you've got the Original Crew series of films, the Next Generation films, and the J.J. Abrams reboot (that's really only 3 separate entities and the reboot isn't even part of the original continuity).

Just wondering, does anyone know of any other cinematic universe this large?
And I don't mean like Star Wars (which are all sequels or prequels: it's parts 1 through 7) or Harry Potter which, as far as I know, are all sequels.
What I mean is individual, stand alone movies that are all connected or part of a shared universe.

Maybe Star Trek comes close, but again you've got the Original Crew series of films, the Next Generation films, and the J.J. Abrams reboot (that's really only 3 separate entities and the reboot isn't even part of the original continuity).
There are 24 Bond films.

There are 24 Bond films.
But they're all about the same character (played by different actors), with any recurring characters being secondary & revolving around the single main character.

What's unique about the MCU is there are movies about different characters, but they're part of a shared continuity, then those characters will appear together with other characters who had their own separate movies.

It would be like if there was a James Bond movie, and a movie all about the life of Miss Moneypenny, and then a movie about "M" and one about "Q"... and then you found out they all worked as part of the same agency in a movie where they were all present.

But they're all about the same character (played by different actors), with any recurring characters being secondary & revolving around the single main character.

What's unique about the MCU is there are movies about different characters, but they're part of a shared continuity, then those characters will appear together with other characters who had their own separate movies.

It would be like if there was a James Bond movie, and a movie all about the life of Miss Moneypenny, and then a movie about "M" and one about "Q"... and then you found out they all worked as part of the same agency in a movie where they were all present.
Well in this case then no there is nothing really like it.