Your Most Awaited Movies of 2017

Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Let's see, the year is 3 months away from being over so most of my anticipated left are smaller Oscar contenders

Coco - I'm actually going to see this 3 weeks before it comes out, I'm so excited to see a new Pixar original project. Also, the first Incredibles 2 trailer will be attached to this so YAYY

The Florida Project - Trailer looks so charming and it has great reviews. Also A24

Shape of Water - GUILLERMO DEL TORO! This is getting amazing buzz and people who saw it say this competes with Pan's Labyrinth as his best work

The Last Jedi - Casual Star Wars fan, but come on, it's Star Wars, I still get excited for it.

Thor: Ragnarok - The Thor movies are the ones I care the least about in the MCU,but eh, it has some set up for Infinity War so that's exciting.

Call me by Your Name - Just looking forward to this because of the reviews, anything that gets this much praise definitely turns me hyped!

Geostorm - I have a soft spot for disaster movies, although this one looks very dumb, I'll probably still have fun.

Justice League - I just hope it's good.

Geostorm yesss. Call Me By Your Name unfortunately got 'released' way earlier on download and streaming, but hopefully may have bypassed the radar as a foreign arthouse flick.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
DIdn't know Call me By Your Name got released earlier. I don't know if anyone here has had a chance to see it, would love to know their thoughts!

“I was cured, all right!”
Updated list²:

GOOD TIME (USA)
Mother! (USA) Didn't watched yet
The Fortress (S. Korea)
Outrage Coda (Japan)
VIP (S. Korea)
Triple Threat (USA/Thailand)
Chasing the Dragon (China)
Paradox (China)
One the Beach at Night Alone (S. Korea)

Updated version

Phantom Thread
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
The Death of Stalin
The Snowman
Suburbicon (Apparently the critics are trashing this but the Coens are writing, Clooney is directing and the cast looks good)
Coco
Darkest Hour
The Disaster Artist
The Shape of Water
Downsizing
The Post
Molly's Game

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.