What should I name my hampster?

Tools    

I'm gonna get a hampster tomorrow, and I was wondering what you thought I should:

Get a boy or a girl?

What coloration?

What Name?

Enemies are so stimulating.
i used to have one called fred. he was ginger and white. he used to poo on my hands. i hated that dam hampster.

my friend used to have one called muffy. she was brown (light brown). she used to crawl up stairs. she was cute.

my other friend has a hampter. she called it karen (after me coz its cute and so am i...apparently..i think she was just sucking up to me to get me into bed ).

if i had a hampter i would call it pandora

Thanks for the feedback, and I will most definitely take into consideration while at the pet shop!

A novel adaptation.
You should name it "Vermin",
that or
"dead hamster."

I named my cat Puppy, maybe you can name your hamster that.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

brown and white male : Hamtaro, after that stupid show i never saw.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Call it Mitchell, or Dumbass, anything people call me will do.

Bilbo

Monkey Boy

Bowker

Hey You Get Away From My Daughter...

Such and such.

or sadesdrk

Originally posted by Ladies Man
Call it Mitchell, or Dumbass, anything people call me will do.
or sadesdrk
discreet

how about just calling it Mofo, that way no matter whether online or not you will always have a little mofo in your life

How about "Gludius Maximus", also known as "Butt Muscles". My little brother suggested Hamtaro, and I thought, "I ain't naming my hampster off of a cartoon made by no chinaman!"

I'm sorry if you are offended by my drunken raves in the previous sentance conatined in this post.

Lets put a smile on that block
My suggestions; -

Herratio the 1st

Arthur Tober Morey

Shickashickaaaaa

or Steve

Call it: CHINAMAN!

Who can take some chopsticks?
Use them like a fork?
Eat an entire rice dish and yet not look like a dork?
The Chinaman! Yes, the Chinaman can!
The Chinaman can, and he does it with his mouth full of
Sweet and sour pork!

Oh, I love Asians.
Hong Kong and Indonesia rock.

Well. Hong Kong didn't at the time.
It's hard to enjoy a city like Hong Kong when you're only there one day on a stopover from Paris to Melbourne. You have to walk and walk and walk, and when you're not in a fine hotel, but on the sticky streets, well, that's when Hong Kong gets to you.

That being said, I'd go back in a second today.
I'm ready to take on the world.

Call the hamster: KONG

SB, sometimes I wonder "What the hell is he smoking?!", but other times, I think "I remember what happened after that. No wonder..."

I already have a really great name. SpongeBob! Ya' know, from the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants?