Jeffrey Dean Morgan vs Javier Bardem

Tools    

Jeffrey Dean Morgan vs Javier Bardem
Are they related or what???
Jeffrey Dean Morgan was born on 22 April 1966,Seattle,Washington, USA and
Javier Bardem was born on 1 March 1969, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain
!!!! but they look so much alike
When I saw PS I love you, I thought the part William was played by Javier Bardem, not surprisingly, I find out that many people had the same feeling, some even assumed that they were brothers seperated at birth,but obviously that can't be true, as Morgan is three years older..
Did you guys think that they were the same person in the first place? If you did, how did you find out they were actually not?

I remember people on IMDb saying that Morgan would be the result if Javier Bardam and Robert Downey Jr. were to have a kid.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Dude, they're right.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
There is a thread that has this same thing going, but with all celebs. I always thought these guys looked alike.

Suspect's Reviews

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
When I first saw this poster about town I got so excited. I was like Scarlett Johansson and Jeffery Dean Morgan in the same movie. Then I discovered it wasn't the case. I'm yet to see the movie.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

When I first saw this poster about town I got so excited. I was like Scarlett Johansson and Jeffery Dean Morgan in the same movie. Then I discovered it wasn't the case. I'm yet to see the movie.

now the jubilant tone of this movie " Barcelona blah blah " comes back to my mind again,what's it called?