What's the Scariest movie you've ever seen?

Tools    

Here are the scariest movies i ever seen

Night of the living dead.
Cujo
Hellgate
Rawhead Rex
Omen
Creepshow 2 the second episode
Halloween 1 and 2
Entity
Creepshow
Poltergeist

Probably going to sound stupid, but I was terrified of "House on Haunted Hill". The part where the woman holds up her video camera and sees the doctors operating on the patient, then they turn around and looked out at her just gave me the creeps.

I haven’t ever seen the remake of House of Haunted Hill but the old one with Vincent Price was kinda spooky… of course Price was just spooky period…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

don't laugh.... the Mothman creeped me out more than the exorcist, night of the living dead, the others and psycho combined. Yes, i am a freak

Originally posted by pcrz428
don't laugh.... the Mothman creeped me out more than the exorcist, night of the living dead, the others and psycho combined. Yes, i am a freak
Nothin' weird about that. I thought The Mothman Prophecies was a very creepy, underrated flick. The whole business on the phone was terrifying.

Originally posted by Relay
Creepshow 2 the second episode
Right on... The Raft terrifies me. Terrifies me! I don't like to swim much and I think it's because that story in the movie used to scare me to death. I saw it when I was a wee one and I used to be afraid that a killer oil slick was going to come out of the faucet and eat me when I was running a bath.

I watched it not too long ago... I'm not as scared anymore by it, but I do find it difficult to watch because it looks so realistic and I hate watching the teens die. It looks extremely painful. Thank you, Tom Savini, for actually scaring the hell out of me.

I love the Creepshow movies. I wish they had made more.

zombies are the most terrifying things ever thought up by the human mind, and I would have to say that the most scary movie I have ever seen is Return of The Living Dead. The reason I put it over Night of The Living dead is because the zombies in Return are ten times harder to kill.
I completely agree! I've only seen The Night of The Living Dead, though: I was too scared by the first one to watch any others...

I dont know if zombies are the scariest thing, it depends on how they are used, as for the scariest movie ive ever seen its a toss up between Elmo in Grouchland OR Halloween: The Return Of Michael Myers

Holloween I is easily the best of the series. C'mon, it's the grand daddy of all slasher films.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Who says ive seen Halloween one?

yeah i know watch them in the series they were released but it was at a birthday party and i couldnt help myself ok? its the only one ive seen!

Originally Posted by Nightmare Inc.
Probably going to sound stupid, but I was terrified of "House on Haunted Hill". The part where the woman holds up her video camera and sees the doctors operating on the patient, then they turn around and looked out at her just gave me the creeps.
i completely agree with you. house on haunted hill is the scariest movie i've ever seen....up untill that dark smoke thing came out, then it just got stupid, but the whole part with the doctors creeps the hell out of me.

the scariest movie i have ever seenwould probablly have to be either Malevolent or Ju-On(the original version of The Grudge, which is also gonna be a freaky as **** movie)

The scariest movie i have ever seen:

The Ring

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
The scariest movie i have ever seen:

The Ring
I didn't mind that one at all. The after effect facial expressions of the dead kind of gave me the heeby jeebies. And when that kid came out of the t.v.........

i dont see how anyone can find The Ring scary. i wouldnt even call it a horror movie, more like a mystery/thriller.

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts
i dont see how anyone can find The Ring scary. i wouldnt even call it a horror movie, more like a mystery/thriller.
Depends on the definition of horror. You can get classical horrors with hardly any bloodshed that can be under the same genre as friday the 13th. Of course anyone can get really anal and break them up into smaller catagories but I rarely find that myself in video stores who do their own categorizing.

history *is* moralizing
yep, the Ring, i prefered the Yankee version, and am still waiting for the phone to call.
brrrrrrr.

Probly... Chucky prt2 n' 3. I had the most nightmares about that lil bastard when I was like 5 to 13. Damn... I still check under my bed... Now that's the sign of a good horror movie.

...keep in mind I was little when the idea of it was burned into my brain.