1. Ocean's Eleven (2001)
2. Ocean's Thirteen (2007)
3. Ocean's Twelve (2004)
4. Ocean's Eleven (1960)

Only seen the remake trilogy...

1. Ocean's Eleven

2. Ocean's Twelve

3. Ocean's Thirteen

Ocean's Thirteen is a tad overrated and Twelve a tad underrated imo. We can all agree that the sequels doesn't come near the first one (2001), but I thought both were pretty good entertainment. After rewatches I do actually slightly prefer Twelve over Thirteen, but both are not near the first.

1. Ocean's Eleven (2001)
2. Ocean's Thirteen (2007)
3. Ocean's Twelve (2004)
4. Ocean's Eleven (1960)
Agreed.

I've only seen Ocean's Eleven (2001), which I really enjoyed, and Ocean's Twelve which I found boring and no where near as good as the first, since then I've never found interest in watching the third movie.

Ocean's 11 ('01)
Ocean's 12
Ocean's 13
Ocean's 11 ('60)

I really liked 12. Lots of subtle banter and expressions that go overlooked by most. The wife and I just went to Amsterdam this past July and recreated the shot on the Staalstraat bridge.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Haven't seen the 60s one.

I think the first one is the best and I like the second, but not the third as much. The third just feels like too much like the others.

my rank to ocean 11 is 7/10

1.) Ocean’s 13 -8/10
2.) Ocean’s 11 (2001) -7/10
3.) Ocean’s 12 -7/10
4.) Ocean’s 7-11 (Logan Lucky) -6/10
5.) Ocean’s 11 (1960) -5/10

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
So I watched the original 60s one finally, but I didn't understand parts of the plot.

WARNING: "SPOILER" spoilers below
Why didn't the gang just hide the money at the garbage dump and leave it there till things laid low? Why break into a funeral home and hide in a coffin where the chances of it being found are much more likely?

Also at the funeral home, how come the poeople who cremated the body, didn't discover the millions of dollars that were in the coffin with it, beforehand?

Unless I missed something?

Ocean’s 12
Ocean’s 11 (remake)
Ocean’s 13
Ocean’s 8
Ocean’s 11 (original)