10.71%
3 votes
I'm a female, and I'm for it
14.29%
4 votes
I'm a female, and I'm against it
28 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Do you mind if I ask why?
not at all. bottom line is, I have "sensitivity" issues, and I'm not saying that being uncircumcised would definitely have made a difference, but I'd rather have been able to find out for myself.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
So, Doc Manhattan, circumcised or not?

I did not choose to be raised a babtist, I did not choose to have parents that cared very deeply for me, and (AFAIK) I did not choose to be "cut". I can understand the "that was my choice not yours" mentality, I really do, but at the same time loving parents do what they think is best - right? Once again I mention that I have two boys - one is clipped the other is not - and of course they know this, they grew up together. They are both wonderful children and are both happy with my exe's and my choice at the time. If I had it all to do over again: I would probably do the same - the 80,s were a great time to have kids I must say.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Once again I mention that I have two boys - one is clipped the other is not
Oh my god, I can't believe you said it like that. I say the exact same thing in regards to my two poodles - one had its tail clipped off, the other didn't.

I did not choose to be raised a babtist, I did not choose to have parents that cared very deeply for me, and (AFAIK) I did not choose to be "cut". I can understand the "that was my choice not yours" mentality, I really do, but at the same time loving parents do what they think is best - right? Once again I mention that I have two boys - one is clipped the other is not - and of course they know this, they grew up together. They are both wonderful children and are both happy with my exe's and my choice at the time. If I had it all to do over again: I would probably do the same - the 80,s were a great time to have kids I must say.
You would probably still "clip" one and not the other? Are there any specific reasons for that sort of difference in choice? *unsure*

Originally Posted by adidasss
You would probably still "clip" one and not the other? Are there any specific reasons for that sort of difference in choice? *unsure*
I don't get it either. It sounds like an unnecessary setup for brotherhood jealousy. One night, the brother with the foreskin is gonna wake up to his "cut" brother cutting it off! "IF I CAN'T HAVE ONE, YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE!!!"