i am building a website for movies according to your mood

Tools    

HI,
As you guys already read the title you know that i am building a website the issue is that i am facing is that i want to use IMDB rating or rotten tomato rating and Astro Luna rating is there i face any copyright issue by them if any please tell me or how i can redirect the rotten data to my website data.

Just catagorize the moods and whatever mood you select it picks out a random movie in that category.

How about collect your own data and stop relying on the hard work of other people.
Oof, the poor guy was only asking.

I suppose under copyright and correct permissions that would be possible, or quoting the sites in your blog with links or references would be alright, as articles always do.

Your own opinions will always differ from everyone elses so its subjective all around.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
HI,
As you guys already read the title you know that i am building a website the issue is that i am facing is that i want to use IMDB rating or rotten tomato rating and Astro Luna rating is there i face any copyright issue by them if any please tell me or how i can redirect the rotten data to my website data.

https://help.imdb.com/article/imdb/g...elpart_nav_18#

Well, I could take your lists here and put them on my own site and thatd piss you off I'm sure.
Actually, I could care less. But that’s just me.