Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Tools    

yeah what legit poster dont have the Title of a star wars movie and also if Lando is in it then one would think he would be on the poster

3P0 would not use a weapon not the mention the power of Chewbaccas Bowcaster. And you see Kylo Rens storm troopers but whats the deal with the troopers in Red at the bottum

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
C'mon. We all knew Luke was gonna win, too. You know the good guy wins 98% of the time. The how is what's interesting.

Luke a winner? He's drinking milk out of a giant sea cows ****. Imagine how warm the milk must taste and salty. Salty and warm dairy which causes him bloating and probably only gluten grows on that island. I'm sorry but that is not winning.

Well since its rumored to be final film in quate the Skywalker saga. It may not be a happy ending not different then a bitter one and the hero and villain could die and we get a time jump and the end and we see a new Order cause I think Rey will do what Luke did not and thats have an apprentice and the New Order starts with Broom Boy.

Well since its rumored to be final film in quate the Skywalker saga. It may not be a happy ending not different then a bitter one and the hero and villain could die and we get a time jump and the end and we see a new Order cause I think Rey will do what Luke did not and thats have an apprentice and the New Order starts with Broom Boy.
Broom boy lmao. Well you could be right...it may not end/fInalise the trilogy so as to bait current viewers and keep churning out a continuation of movies progressively getting worse.

Luke a winner? He's drinking milk out of a giant sea cows ****. Imagine how warm the milk must taste and salty. Salty and warm dairy which causes him bloating and probably only gluten grows on that island. I'm sorry but that is not winning.
In the original films.

I think films can get better when there will be new characters and they dont have beloved characters to worry about the Fan Bash Lashing over. Or JJ just Copies from a couple movies for scene ideas and the movie ends up pretty good and nothing to ruin the characters left from first 6 films before episode 7

We've gone on holiday by mistake
C'mon. We all knew Luke was gonna win, too. You know the good guy wins 98% of the time. The how is what's interesting.
Last Jedi is the 2%

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I do wonder if Game of Thrones might be the 2% though.

Ramsey : "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention".

I guess I'll just spell it out, then:

Do we really need an episode 9episode 6? We all know ReyLuke wins.
Lol. That comment and all my comments were just a bit of fun.

And if you think I’m being trouble..well maybe a little but you should also thank me for not reigniting the episode 8 thread.

I’m waiting for my thank you.

I Think whatever form would have been I have a feeling we were always gonna get a slightly Grumpy Luke in Episode 8. I mean his entire order was destroyed in one night. In that moment he likely felt what ObI Wan and Yoda felt finally and was then understood there hurt and anger towards his father. Luke was always the optimistic one but Mark Hamill as an actor works better as a grumpy person who thinks his way is right but still needs lessons from a Yoda . Seeing Yoda pick on Luke like Luke was Trolling and picking in Rey is fun, I think as a Force Ghost is when we will see a different more at peace Jedi Luke. I also expect a Flash back to reflect that Luke thought he had right mind set for a Jedi order and its why never saw the Cancer that was Snoke.