What "all-time great" movies did you think were boring.

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Nothing ends that many times without ending.
Django Unchained would like to have a word with you.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I refuse to watch that film... just dont want to hear a certain word over and over...
You also don't watch any movies with black actors,writers, or directors too, especially crime flicks and comedies?

Django Unchained would like to have a word with you.
Oh, God. Really? No wonder JD wants me to see it. He just wants me to leave his precious alone.

Funny thread but seriously you guys SUCK /hate

The English Patient was dull. All About Eve was dull. Transformers 2 was dull when it focused on the senile old robot or the little robots with obnoxious accents, other than that it was win.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Wait, I'm not done yet. I have compiled here a short list of films which were quite slow in comparison to (insert MTV ADD-inspired modern sci-fi action thriller comedy drama here), many of which required an investment of mature perception and patience in order to extract significance from plot and character developments, thus preventing instant gratification and conflounderflustering me with their enigmatic combinations of culturally irrelevant sounds and images. After repeated rewatches, I have deciphered a few and have deemed them relatively entertaining despite pacing issues, quirks of their time, and also overuse of old dead people ().

http://www.afi.com/100years/movies10.aspx

Some I disliked for superficial reasons like that one actor's hair, others I disliked arbitrarily based on something from my childhood. However, I found it most useful to judge these films according to the number of times the camera switched perspective during monologues, as well as the ratio of blackness to whiteness in each frame.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well to be fair I refuse to watch Django Unchained too, but not for a certain word, but for a certain director.
Well, if you don't like Pulp Fiction you are ok in my book

Raul you need to watch it again, quite a few people don't like it when they first see it but grow to like it. Gunslinger just insists on hating Tarantino and will never like a film he does.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Raul you need to watch it again, quite a few people don't like it when they first see it but grow to like it. Gunslinger just insists on hating Tarantino and will never like a film he does.
I'm sure I'll see it again. I don't give it a disastrous rating or anything, I just don't much care for it.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Funny thread but seriously you guys SUCK /hate

The English Patient was dull. All About Eve was dull. Transformers 2 was dull when it focused on the senile old robot or the little robots with obnoxious accents, other than that it was win.
Er, since when is Transformers 2 considered an all time great movie? Or even a decent movie? Definitely agree on The English Patient though. I fell asleep halfway through and never got around to finishing it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Er, since when is Transformers 2 considered an all time great movie? Or even a decent movie? Definitely agree on The English Patient though. I fell asleep halfway through and never got around to finishing it.
Since forever...

I'm sure I'll see it again. I don't give it a disastrous rating or anything, I just don't much care for it.
What did you dislike about it?

Well, if you don't like Pulp Fiction you are ok in my book
I was more disappointed with Pulp Fiction. His films are generally... okay or meh. Failing to live up to the hype, at least to me. I have only ever hated one of his movies, which was Inglorious Basterds.

I was more disappointed with Pulp Fiction. His films are generally... okay or meh. Failing to live up to the hype, at least to me. I have only ever hated one of his movies, which was Inglorious Basterds.
that's honestly one of the ten best movies i'e seen of the 2010s - and i've seen over 300 so far. that opening scene was masterful. his best movie by a good margin imo.

that's honestly one of the ten best movies i'e seen of the 2010s - and i've seen over 300 so far. that opening scene was masterful. his best movie by a good margin imo.
The screenplay is better.