Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This model is appealing to me because, besides being beautiful, she smiles a lot and I find that very attractive in a woman:
Emily DiDonato:

My gosh! See her legs in those white pants. Someone feed this poor woman; she hasn't ate in years.
But thin is good for your health on the long run, as eating little decreases our speed of aging.

Originally Posted by wikipedia
Two main lifespan studies have been performed involving nonhuman primates (rhesus monkeys). One, begun in 1987 by the National Institute on Aging, published interim results in August 2012 indicating that CR confers health benefits in these animals, but did not demonstrate increased median lifespan; maximum lifespan data are not yet available, as the study is still ongoing.[4] A second study by the University of Wisconsin beginning in 1989 issued preliminary lifespan results in 2009,[1][5][6] and final results in 2014.[7] It found that CR primates were only 36.4% as likely to die from age-related causes when compared with control animals, and had only 56.2% the rate of death from any cause.
I guess Adriana Lima looks younger than her age partly thanks to almost not eating anything.

Karen Gillan:

little crush on her since Oculus. I love redhead beauty!

Lily Collins:

- Phil Collins know how to make perfect child. She's STUNNING.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Those first two pictures of the redhead were pretty good, but yeah, where are the 30's women? Or older?

I won't do this, but it would be nice to see all the "amateur" beauties.. No model, no celebrities, just pretty everyday girls.