Software problem. Need advice......

Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Eighteen months ago I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinkingmates 4.2, which I had used for years without problems. However, there are actually conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to attempt running Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as Ladsnightout 3.1, Football 4.5 and Playboy .9. Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system forcing me to shutdown completely for several weeks. Eventually I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.2 only to discover this product had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2003. Shortly after this upgrade I discovered that Wife 1.0 could
be very unstable and costly to run, any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted, they then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-Mail filter, and can without warning launch TurboStrop and Whinge. These latter programs have no help files so you have to try and guess what the problem is. Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments, and Hairstyle Express, which needs to be re-installed every other week.

Wife 1.0 also spawns unwelcome child processes that drain all resources. These conflict with some of the new games I wanted to try out, warning me that they are an illegal operation. Also when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherlnLaw, which cannot be turned off.

Recently I have been tempted to install Mistress 2004 but there could be problems, a friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2004 it tends to delete all of your money before uninstalling itself...

Please help

Randomly visiting for now
Seems like you're pretty screwed. My advice, drink a whole lot of achohol and see if you come up with any new ideas.

My advice is that you install CrazyUncle beta. This will resolve the MotherInLaw popup problem you're having, although it will usually corrupt Wife 1.0. The upside of this, however, is that it preserves the Audi TT drive, maintainance of which can otherwise be costly. To cut to the core of the issue, it's my advice that you abandon Ladsnightout 3.1 and Girlfriend 1.0 for the time being, at least until you get Slapper 2.1 sorted. Drinkingmates 4.2 should run normally after dealing with these issues.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Have you tried jiggling all the ports? That can sort out a lot of connection problems . Failing that, you can use your energy-saving mode and enjoy the pretty colours, update to a newer model, or try calling the MotherInLaw pop-up 'Spam'.