Comedy
6.12%
3 votes
Westerns
24.49%
12 votes
Skip to 40s
49 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Funny thing my 40s and 30s are done and filed away in my drawer so whenever its time im good too go. Sci Fi and Comedy does sound fun really.

If Sci Fiction is decided I think Movies Like STar Trek, Star Wars, Terminator, Alien, Predator and so on and so forth in that type of thing would be obvious. Question is What Comic Films can sci fi be considered.
Probably most of the superhero ones tbh. Especially the ones involving aliens.

Superman, Guardians Of The Galaxy, possibly Iron Man. Spider-Man definitely.
Sin City would be a no. Batman probably a no too. Batman Vs Superman a possibility.

It'd be down to the host to say yes or no to specific movies.

Highlander 2 is probably the worst going.
Alien Hunter and Superman 4 too.
Superman 3 was bad, the one with Richard Pryor, but 4 made it look like an epic.

I know it would never happen, but I'd love a top 100 most disturbing movies countdown.

I'll probably do my own at some point.

Ghostbusters (2016) would make that list too.

There was a break between decade countdowns. I think we need another break and have one of those above, and then do the 40s after.
Yup.

If Sci Fiction is decided I think Movies Like STar Trek, Star Wars, Terminator, Alien, Predator and so on and so forth in that type of thing would be obvious. Question is What Comic Films can sci fi be considered.
I think it should be up to the person submitting a list as to what is sci fi. Sci fi is often mixed with other genres, it can be anime, it can be comic, it can be action, horror, etc, etc. If somebody puts a really wonky non sci fi film on their list, then it just won't have enough points to make the countdown, so the problem of what is sci fi is resolved by itself.

Superman 3 was bad, the one with Richard Pryor, but 4 made it look like an epic.
I kinda liked Supes 3. Not a patch on the first 2 but still ok. Bad Superman was cool to watch.

I know it would never happen, but I'd love a top 100 most disturbing movies countdown.

That could work it just seems a bit to specific, I mean i'd put stuff like Amour on that list but i doubt that would be what you were looking for.

You should. I think I'll do a musical one. I'll get three list only, guess whos?

Ghostbusters (2016) would make that list too.
SHUT UP!

I AM SO SICK OF YOU ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE 2016 GHOSTBUSTERS!

YOU'RE WORSE THAN ME WITH YOUNG GUNS NOW!

I DELETED A POST I MADE TO YOU LAST NIGHT IN ANOTHER THREAD JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER EVEN TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE ABOUT THIS KIND OF CRAP!

YOU'RE STARTING TO BECOME ONE OF MY LEAST FAVORITE MOFOS JUST BECAUSE EVERYTHING WITH YOU IS 2016 GHOSTBUSTERS.

Here is my figuring of comic book genre films

Gonna say
Avengers 1 and 2 because things happen result from Alien Tech.
Thor 1 and 2
Guardians OF The Galaxy.
The Chris Evans and Chiklis- Fantastic Four Movies
Transformers 1
Man Of Steel
Superman
Spiderman Is Obvious because I think That and Yes Even X-MEN are sci fi because well x-men has mutants.
X-Men
Thats all the comics I can Think Of Fully.

Um btw Ghostbuster should count but I am refering too the Original Films because we want hits on this countdown and last I checked Shebusters wont get a sequel because they are not making the cash needed. Imagine that A Ghostbusters film flopping worst then ghostbusters 2 which was decades better then this film.

of course GB and GB2 will count as Sci-Fi. They're also so much better than that remake Ghostbusters (2016).

That could work it just seems a bit to specific, I mean i'd put stuff like Amour on that list but i doubt that would be what you were looking for.
I would not disagree with that.