Weirdest Movie You've Seen

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Eraserhead still makes 0 sense to me so I guess that.

I thought Clive Barkers Nightbreed was pretty god damn weird, But also pretty good i could technically post this in the obscure/Forgotten films thread .. Well I believe .. for all I know lots have people on here have seen it.

Clive Barker must have the Freakiest mind.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Most of my Lynch collection still takes the cake for weirdest movie (ie Eraserhead and Twin Peaks) and Twin peaks is one of my favorites btw.

A recent weird movie not because its confusing is Michael Cera's short film Gregory go boom.

Dont think of Cera's past career before watching this its a very short Dark Comedy and it is dark. It made me see Cera's capabilities in a new way.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've just added a lot of exploitation, sexploitation, blaxploitation, nunsploitation, whatever-you-want-ation, pinku and CAT III movies to my wishlist. When I start watching them, I'll be posting here a lot I guess.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

2001: A Space Odyssey

It wasn't exactly weird, just different from anything else I'd ever seen. And that certainly doesn't make it a bad film.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Scary Movie. There's no point? lol

Oh, and also those cone-heads, the conjoined twin one with Jim Carrey, etc.

Movie Forums Extra
I like Cast Away

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I hated that weird movie, but I can see why it's so praised. I guess I'm not a huge Terry Gilliam fan

but now you have my attention
Crash the Holly Hunter version, and Punch-Drunk Love, Human Centipede

Noisy Requiem - hands down the sickest, most depraved and weirdest film I've ever seen. Short list of what you can find there:

- rape of a midget
- a lot of people getting beat up and killed
- incest midget sex
- fetus being torn off the belly and crushed
- throwing up on a face
- mannequin sex
- tree trunk sex
- pedophile raping a little girl, then licking her blood and spiting it off on her face
- cannibalism

And everything in arthouse sauce with soppy music to it!!!

No, they don't at all. I've seen much worse on Internet with a lot of graphic violence and depravity, but still it's the most depraved feature film I have seen. It's not that graphic, as male member is censored and there are some female breasts and male butts, but that's about it, but it's sick in its themes, not especially in visuals. The idea of a man raping a girl is disturbing enough so I don't need to see his penis in her vagina. In the movie he's just laying on her.