Bracket Finals: Brackets 5 & 6

Tools    

Voting ends Sunday October 9th.

Bracket 5 Final

16. Jaws vs 10. Up

Bracket 6 Final

1. The Battle of Algiers vs 6. Agguire, the Wrath of God
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bracket 5 Final

16. Jaws vs 10. Up

Bracket 6 Final

1. The Battle of Algiers vs 6. Agguire, the Wrath of God

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
16. Jaws vs 10. Up

Bracket 5 Final

16. Jaws vs 10. Up

Bracket 6 Final

1. The Battle of Algiers vs 6. Aguirre, the Wrath of God

Up is turning into the dark horse of the competition. I thought Taxi Driver would wipe the floor with every other film in this competition, but Up beat it. And now it's giving Jaws a run for its money.

Up is turning into the dark horse of the competition. I thought Taxi Driver would wipe the floor with every other film in this competition, but Up beat it. And now it's giving Jaws a run for its money.
I'm still shocked that Up has made it this far. First it beats frickin' TAXI DRIVER and now it's neck-and neck with Jaws???

I say N.Americans shouldn't be allowed to vote on this one and then the next two Brits who come along vote for Up as well. We really have become the 51st State.