Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Yes I am, Will have to think of Something we have already had a christmas theme

Nothing says "Week before Christmas" like a kidnapping movie theme.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Ruthless People is hilarious. Worth watching if only for the Bill Pulman as the moron.

however, i'm going to opt to go with a more serious flick based on true events no less.

Alpha Dog (2006)

A drama based on the life of Jesse James Hollywood, a drug dealer who became one of the youngest men ever to be on the FBI’s most wanted list. Events spiral out of control when a drug dealer threatens Jake Mazursky, an explosive head-case who owes Hollywood money; Jake responds by breaking into the dealer’s house; in revenge, Jake’s little brother is kidnapped as collateral until the debt is paid.

Terriffic cast highlighted by performances from Ben Foster throughout

and Sharon Stone at the conclusion in less than flattering makeup.

I can't find the pic I want to use, atm, so I'll go with this.

Is it ok to go with this, nebs? Obviously Charlie's Angels isn't a kidnap film, but Drew's kidnapped for a decent part of the film. I'll change it if you want.

Unhappy with my Flashback avatar, so I'm switching to SAW. Those movies are nothing but kidnapping!

It's Plainview. I haven't seen him around in awhile though, so if he doesn't show up soon then Hitchfan97 is up.
Sorry guys I started my own company few months back and have had no time at all. Holly G has been extremely busy as well due to the fact I'm never home. Merry Christmas and if you could take me off the list for now that would be a good idea. I might not make it back for a few more months.

Sorry guys I started my own company few months back and have had no time at all. Holly G has been extremely busy as well due to the fact I'm never home. Merry Christmas and if you could take me off the list for now that would be a good idea. I might not make it back for a few more months.
Aww thats a shame to you both

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Switching to the 1993 film starring Kevin Costner as the convict (and kidnapper) and the Sheriff on his tail Clint Eastwood.