Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

the shawshanks redemption, blood in blood and apacalypse now are the movies i seen over and over again

Originally Posted by nebbit
Yeah, that was funny.

I loved this part:

Cops talking about the dumbass robber:

"This could possibly be the stupidest man on the face of the earth"......or something like that anyways.

Originally Posted by Escape
I loved this part:
'This could possibly be the stupidest man on the face of the earth'......or something like that anyways.
You forgot the punch-line: "This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him?"

They're talking about Bill Pullman's character. And he's pretty much played that same character in every single movie since then.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Big Lebowski
The Thin Red Line
Das Boot
The Godfather
The Doors
April Fool's Day
Highlander
Weekend at Bernie's
Pusher
La Haine
Se7en
Ivanhoe (1982)
JFK
Star Wars

...and so on...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Appy-polly-loggies
Shaw Shank Redemption every time its On TV I watch it I cant help it, I own the DVD and I have watched it prolly only 3 times, but every time its on tV I wil watch it! Amazing movie, one of my favorite!

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
You forgot the punch-line: "This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him?"
Yeah, that's it.

Appy-polly-loggies
Well since I have been sick I have watched
SE7EN about 7 times!!!

Originally Posted by Conformist
Well since I have been sick I have watched
SE7EN about 7 times!!!
One of my favorites. I've yet to convert that puppy from vhs to dvd though.

Jurassic Park
Titanic
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
E.T.
The Wedding Singer
Halloween

I'm sure there's more... if remember anymore I'll tell ya! lol

Zordock

Feed me breadcrumbs
Lately, its been The Hulk.

I do like this movie alot. The pacing and music really get to me. I know alot of you don't think much of it, but in this instance. Your opinion matters for naught.

Bridget Jones' Diary
When Harry Met Sally
Ocean's 11
Rain Man

Originally Posted by Creed
Lately, its been The Hulk.

I do like this movie alot. The pacing and music really get to me. I know alot of you don't think much of it, but in this instance. Your opinion matters for naught.
Ok Ducky

I love the Star Trek films ... A Huge trekkie here I am so sad about the demise of the show it makes me more upset that it has become controversial but I think you can start to look back and see what made the show special to begin with from now on. Has anyone checked out this site www.upn.com/shows/enterprise/fan_favorites/ You can win stuff if you enter right away too. What is your fave show?

The End Has Come
Shawshank Redemption
Dirty Dancing
Baby Boom
Drop Dead Fred
Porky's
Lost Boys
400 Blows
Return to the Blue Lagoon

flashdance

Back to the Future I-II
Die Hard with a Vengeance