Show Me...

Tools    

Do I have to spend it all at once? $100 doesnt get you too far these days so probably groceries.

Show me someone you think is heroic.

Peter Wang, 15

Kelsey and other friends said Peter was shot while holding a door open to let fellow classmates get to safety. Thousands of people have signed a White House petition asking for him to be buried with military honors.

"His selfless and heroic actions have led to the survival of dozens in the area," the petition says.

Show me your favorite HEALTHY food. (not drink, not fruit)

Show me your least favorite subject in school.

(born at Georgetown University Hospital just up the street from the house in the movie and the infamous stairs)

Show me what mode(s) of transportation you use to get to and from work.

(born at Georgetown University Hospital just up the street from the house in the movie and the infamous stairs)
Awesome! In Salt Lake City, I used to walk by the house from Halloween 5 to get to the grocery store, and lived just around the block from the Halloween 4 house (although it had been severely repainted since the movie).

Show me what mode(s) of transportation you use to get to and from work.

Show me [something representative of] your motto in life.

Weather!!!! that 's what annoys me, Weather that's cold, rainy, snowy, slushy, dim and damp with sleet and rain and weird frozen pellets. Rain and this 22 month winter we're been having- that's really getting on my last nerve.
Supposed to end next week not a moment too soon.

Btw a little OT but I'm wondering if anyone here knows what happened to @anton. ? He started this thread, and had such great photos and questions and I always looked forward to his posts.
Just seemed to drop out of sight and I hope he's okay.

SHOW ME your favorite warm, sunny beach - where you 'd love to be at right now!

@lenslady, no clue where @anton is. From time to time I think @Bonito may be Anton. He came onboard just before Anton left. Most likely wrong though.

Any Florida beach would be great for me. This week in CT will be our first very warm week. But today is chilly.

Show me something nice that happened to you this past weekend.

show me your celeb crush