The Blue Lagoon

→ in
Tools    

What are your thoughts on the Blue Lagoon. I like this movie alot, i think it has breathtaking scenes and excellent acting. Brooke shields is such a beautiful person to.

Originally Posted by susan
the book was much better...
Is it really, Ive never read the book. Of course i dont read to much, I dont comprehend what i read very well. Ill have to see if i can find a copy of the book though.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
ew. I have such icky memories about that movie. I agree with Susan, the book was much better, although I was always uncomfortable with the whole," Hot for sister" theme. The stuff with her getting her period and everything...ick. I'd have to say I pass on this movie. I'm too squeemish about incest.

It's been ages since I watched this, but I never thought they were siblings…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You know what? You're right.
They were "like" brother and sister because they were shipwrecked at a young age and they grew up together...maybe that's why I was bothered by their romance. They were not actually siblings...
Strange.

Ah… okay. I thought I might have missed or forgotten something… either way, about the only thing that really impressed me about this movie was the scenery… Sorry Captain...

Originally Posted by susan
actually, they were cousins...and there was one made in 1949 with jean simmons which was actually a whole lot better
ew.

MIL
Originally Posted by Captain_Black
What are your thoughts on the Blue Lagoon. I like this movie alot, i think it has breathtaking scenes and excellent acting. Brooke shields is such a beautiful person to.

I never saw the movie but long back then it was rated & was supposedly hot.

Wait a minute; I really didn’t think that they were really brother and sister at all. I thought that they were step sister and step brother but not by the same parent. Maybe I need to watch this movie again, or as some of you put it, read the book.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Ah… okay. I thought I might have missed or forgotten something… either way, about the only thing that really impressed me about this movie was the scenery… Sorry Captain...
I liked the scenery mostly, but i also like ships and tropical islands and i thought the acting was'nt to bad.