Should I blind buy 8 1/2

Tools    

I have never watched a Fellini movie so I was wondering if I should blind buy 8 1/2

It's been a long time, but I would go with yes, I remember really liking it. You can't go wrong with Amarcord though, that's a great one from Fellini.

You either love it or hate it. So I think it's risky just to blind buy it. Watch it first.
The only film I can watch from Fellini is La Dolce Vita.

This might just do nobody any good.
You should check out La Strada first. If you can get with that movie, 8 1/2 will be down smoothly.

The most loathsome of all goblins
You either love it or hate it. So I think it's risky just to blind buy it. Watch it first.
The only film I can watch from Fellini is La Dolce Vita.
This, Fellini's work in general is love-it-or-hate-it. No point in shelling out for a Criterion blu-ray just to discover you can't stand the movie.

Honestly the only things I like about 8 1/2 are Barbara Steele and the harem fantasy sequence. Overall I thought it sucked

This, Fellini's work in general is love-it-or-hate-it. No point in shelling out for a Criterion blu-ray just to discover you can't stand the movie.

Honestly the only things I like about 8 1/2 are Barbara Steele and the harem fantasy sequence. Overall I thought it sucked
Harem fantasy! Gotta buy it now