Movies that start with "The Last..."

Tools    

Why is there so many movies with "The Last..."

The Last of the Mohicans
The Last Samurai
The Last Rain-forest
The Last Crusade

what else do you recall?

Most people who love movies with "The Last" in its title are opportunists. They were being reminded of "The Last cookie in the cookie jar" Filmmakers use titles like this to make audiences excited. If you don't come to see it, you'll totally miss it, coz you know.. it's the last. It was like hypnotizing

Don't forget "Revenge of the" or "Return of the" or "Rise of the". Comic Book Guy said in a Simpson's episode, "You mean I get to direct 'Rise of the Revenge'?" lol

The Last Temptation of Christ
The Last Tycoon
The Last Picture Show
The Last Kiss

See the trailer here:

You want to post like me?
Most people who love movies with "The Last" in its title are opportunists. They were being reminded of "The Last cookie in the cookie jar" Filmmakers use titles like this to make audiences excited. If you don't come to see it, you'll totally miss it, coz you know.. it's the last. It was like hypnotizing
Yeah... Because those movies don't come out on DVDs.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Last House On The Left I watched the remake recently and thought it was great

The Last Emperor

i cannot belive noone has mentioned this gem yet!!!
I was about to say it

Female Jungle Poster

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

The Last thread... guess we gotta wait a long time for that to happen