Resurection
Chainsaw Massachre
Pay It Forward

So many good movies, so little time.
The wrestling scene in Borat

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

I am the Great Cornholio!
Originally Posted by dojo
Anything with animals being hit or killed. I am such an animal lover that it just ruins my day, even if I know that the animal in the movie isn't actually harmed during the filming.
That reminds me of in The Lost World when the T-rex eats the dog and he has the doghouse chain hanging from his mouth or whatever. When I was little and saw that movie I was so upset.

Anything with animals being hit or killed. I am such an animal lover that it just ruins my day, even if I know that the animal in the movie isn't actually harmed during the filming.
The beginning of "Seed" from Uwe Boll, is a scene of a guy torturing a little dog. I'm a animal lover too, I didn't stand see it, horrible!

Any scene with dental torture. Once I sit down in the dentist's chair I immediately start to think about any tooth-removal scene from every movie I've ever watched.

Any scene with dental torture. Once I sit down in the dentist's chair I immediately start to think about any tooth-removal scene from every movie I've ever watched.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I am so very tempted to say every scene in Titanic... but I did like the way they shot the waves and the ice burg...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Banned from Hollywood.
The animal killings in cannibal holocaust

rape scene in irriversable

a few scenes in hostel

and, almost 80% of the Exorcist..probably one of the few movies that still has a negative effect on me everytime i see it...

I re-watched We Were Soldiers today and had forgotten about the battle scene where the soldier
WARNING: "We Were Soldiers" spoilers below
gets burned and when they try to pick him up, his skin came off in the guys hands...

The Hulk - Starring Eric Bana....Im a avid fan of comic/cartoon adaption movies, but this one just bored me to hell and I wont ever get those 2 hours back!!!! Honestly wish i didnt see that one....oh and the notebook

most of Threads... the dog from the 78 Invasion of the Body Snatchers... The Boondock Saints... from about halfway on in Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son about his Father... the kids' descriptions of what happened to their parents in War Dance... the Gabriel Byrne scenes in Gabriel Byrne films... the rape scene in Straw Dogs (and the scenes with the hostages in The Getaway and lots of other Peckinpah scenes with women)...

The turtle scene in Cannibal Holocaust.

The final scene of Jorg Buttgereit's Nekromantik, in fact, the whole movie.

The full uncut rape scene in Death Wish II.

The rape scene in Irreversible.

The chainsaw scene in Ilsa, Tigress of Siberia.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
The rape scene in The Last House On The Left both original and remake