Worst "good director's" film

Tools    

Well, Besieged was really weak as far as Bertolucci goes...

Really meaningless and dull. I was disappointed.

See the trailer here:

Ridley Scott's Hannibal is so appalling that I still can't believe that the man behind Blade Runner and Alien did it.

THX 1138

holy crap was this bad , not to say george lucas is that great of a director - he only directed american graffiti , and 4 of 6 star wars movies (2 which weren't that great).

Peter Jackson did though direct his whole amazing trilogy , and then he makes this 3 hour piece of garbage

Well, in a larger scope you can see how members rated director's entire filmographies, good and bad, in THIS thread.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Dr. T and The Women

Worst. Altman film. Ever. EVER!
Have to agree with you on this one

Ridley Scott's Hannibal is so appalling that I still can't believe that the man behind Blade Runner and Alien did it.
Hey! I liked Hannibal, Hopkins gets to sink his teeth and ham up the role far more and has some pretty sick/cool scenes. One thing i didn't like was some of the choppy and out of date editing.

Steven Spielberg's worst is
Munich

fbi

This was a major turkey I am an m night fan however.

Love signs and unbreakable

Lost in never never land

This was a major turkey I am an m night fan however.

Love signs and unbreakable
I thought this one was better then Signs or The Village. It definitely wasn't as good as Unbreakable, but the style was different and he pulled off a dark fantasy story decently well. It was rough, but compared to some of his others, I didn't find it that bad.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Steven Spielberg's worst is
Munich
Spielberg is brilliant. Seriously although many despised AI, I still thought it was an awesome movie.

Just a girl who loves movies
Tim Burton - Planet of The Apes

I second this too .. or third it

Ang Lee: HULK