Hollywood's Greatest Dance Sequence Video

Tools    

Current link is below. Thanks for watching!

ADMIN NOTE: this is cool, mod-type-peoples.

Has anyone gotten a chance to watch the video? If your a movie buff, I promise you will get a kick out of it!

Speaking of dance sequences in movies, I always hate when a movie, mostly comedies, end with a cheesey dance sequence performed by the cast. They usually sing along to a stupid song too. I'm thinking of some Adam Sandler movie that did it, Bring it On, There's Something About Mary...there are more...lame.

Speaking of dance sequences in movies, I always hate when a movie, mostly comedies, end with a cheesey dance sequence performed by the cast. They usually sing along to a stupid song too. I'm thinking of some Adam Sandler movie that did it, Bring it On, There's Something About Mary...there are more...lame.
My favorite tv series ending ever was in Black Books when all the characters got extremely drunk and then had a dancing contest with each other

Satine, then you probably didn't like the ending of the 40 year old virgin?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Was pretty good

Hey Yoda, I wasn't quite happy with this video so put several more hours into the editing and now I think I've finally got it where it needs to be. I had to re-up it to youtube and I was wondering if maybe this one last time you'd mind changing the link for it? Sincerely, thank you for all the support. I think this final version is pretty entertaining!

ADMIN EDIT: sure, you got it.

Cool video, DeathChamberzMusic

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Napoleon Dynamite Ending.

Close thread.

Thank you guys that watched and helped contribute to the explosion over the last two days! #8 on Reddit yesterday. Front page of youtube all day today. 468k views!!

Thank you guys that watched and helped contribute to the explosion over the last two days! #8 on Reddit yesterday. Front page of youtube all day today. 468k views!!
How did you manage that?
I couldn't get hardly anyone to watch my video remix, not even my friends.

How did you manage that?
I couldn't get hardly anyone to watch my video remix, not even my friends.

It blew up on Reddit last Sunday. Went to the front page. Then it went viral. It was the featured video(the big thumbnail) on the front page of youtube for a better part of Monday and Tuesday. Now its at 7.6 million hits. Unbelievable.

Thanks guys for watching and thank you Yoda especially for reposting the links as I continued to work on it. Glad I kept working on it and trying to make it better. Took me about 3 weeks to get it pretty much where I wanted it.

It blew up on Reddit last Sunday. Went to the front page.
So you submitted it to reddit and they liked it so much it went to the front page?

I was able to get my mom to watch mine over the weekend
Haha yes I am 30 years old

Right, people on Reddit vote in real time on your video, the more positive votes, the more people see it.

I'll watch your video. Send the link. If you believe in your video, don't give up. Spread it around on message boards and with friends. I couldn't beg most of my facebook friends to watch my video but once they heard about the view count then they were reposting it saying "my friend made this". It's hard to get people to watch unknown content. There's just so much stuff out there vying for our attention. Good luck.

It's a great video man, real good stuff, made me smile Only thing is though technically these aren't really all Hollywood films, but I don't think it really matters, it's a great tribute to films

It's a great video man, real good stuff, made me smile Only thing is though technically these aren't really all Hollywood films, but I don't think it really matters, it's a great tribute to films
Thank you. Love your avatar

You know, the reason I worded it like that was I didn't want people saying things like "where's bollywood?" The video is not meant to be comprehensive but people react to it like it was supposed to be. If I hear, "where's biodome" one more time....lol

Thank you. Love your avatar

You know, the reason I worded it like that was I didn't want people saying things like "where's bollywood?" The video is not meant to be comprehensive but people react to it like it was supposed to be. If I hear, "where's biodome" one more time....lol
Cheers, I noticed you use Boogie Nights in the video, great stuff