The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Tools    

^ They filmed most of his role in the next films and they are going to use a CGI Hoffman for a few scenes they didn't get to finish.
Does this give anyone else the creeps? Although, what else can they do...

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
CF better than the 1st

I'm sure if it hadn't been almost completely done before he died they wouldn't have attempted it.
Yes, I agree - that's why I said "What else can they do..." I'd rather they do this than recast. If they can pull off the CGI then that's great.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I I liked Catching Fire well enough on it's own but it's pretty much the Order of the Phoenix of the Hunger Games series; there are a few important revelations crammed into the tail end of the book but it's mostly filler.
I think if you're going to compare it to other series, it's more like The Matrix series. Catching Fire is The Matrix Reloaded, part rehash of the first, part set-up for the third, has some good bits and some that don't quite work. Mockingjay will be Revolutions, a massive waste of time with a stupid ending. Unless they decide to change the book significantly.