I have to kill you

Tools    

Does anyone have an explanation for this "I have to kill you" text?
I tried to see if there was some sort of military slogan, but it doesn't look like it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Does anyone have an explanation for this "I have to kill you" text?
I tried to see if there was some sort of military slogan, but it doesn't look like it.
Give us SOME context?

Sorry bout that.
It's a scene from the latest Transformers movie, where a military operation is controlled from this room.

Nah, I saw a couple people mentionening that they saw it, but that's it. There was no explanation apart from one guy saying that Michael Bay is planning on killing us all. I hope there is another reason though.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ent...ses/103050106/

But it’s hardly worth sitting through the chaos of the film to see the local landmarks. “Transformers: The Last Knight” is a punishing, pummeling experience. At one point, a message is scrawled in the background of one of the scenes that reads “I have to kill you.” It’s not explained, it’s not referenced, but it sums up Michael Bay’s goal with this series. He is trying to do you harm.
I love the idea that Bay is fully aware the stuff he is putting out is garbage and that's his easter eggs. I don't like his movies but i'm kind of a fan of him as a person coz it doesn't make sense to me that someone like him exists.

Ha! That would be so great if the only purpose of that was as a big middle finger to the haters (like me) in total self awareness.

Thanks @Camo for that reference. That tickled me.

Sorry bout that.
It's a scene from the latest Transformers movie, where a military operation is controlled from this room.
Thanks for the follow-up. Much appreciated =)

Ha! That would be so great if the only purpose of that was as a big middle finger to the haters (like me) in total self awareness.

Thanks @Camo for that reference. That tickled me.
I love something being called "a punishing, pummeling experience", if Bay has become sentient and is just having fun making crap then i'm so happy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Apparently, another sign of Hellish People in films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The idea that Bay knows what he's doing isn't new for the record. I love this - https://www.vox.com/2016/1/19/107774...defense-auteur

He has his supporters coz i mean if anyone is an auteur it's Michael Bay; his films are all the same, they are so easily identifiable as 'Michael Bay'. He is truly one of a kind for better or worse.

From what I can gather, the phrase is part of the "If I to tell you, I have to kill you".

Now, after a bit of searching, I found this screenshot from one of the other Transformers movies:

One of the British soldiers is wearing a patch, with that slogan.
This is the patch.

Now, after a little more searching, the slogan is something that is attached to a supposed organisation conspiracy theory thing called the NWO, aka; New World Order.
Part of said conspiracies is stuff like alien life being hidden by the government, the Illuminati etc etc... which basically play a big part in the Transformers movies.

Seems a little complex, but I reckon it's Bay's nod to all the conspiracies and tin-foil hats out there.

I'm not a fan of Bay neither, but my wife loves the Transformer-series.
I don't think it's a response to the critique he's getting. Then it just seems like when Cartman responses to criticism by turning his back muttering "I'll kill you, Kyle. On of these days I'm gonna kill you."

On second thought........ look at the OP's image.

On the top left, is the first half of the slogan.

Yep, with that and the arm-patch in the other movies, I reckon I'm actually right lolololol!

I'm not a fan of Bay neither, but my wife loves the Transformer-series.
I don't think it's a response to the critique he's getting. Then it just seems like when Cartman responses to criticism by turning his back muttering "I'll kill you, Kyle. On of these days I'm gonna kill you."
Explaining things with South Park is the easiest way into my heart.

Nice. I've never seen the slogan in the other movies, but I thought it could be something like that. The wall on the left has some text ending with "ll you", I just figured that "I have to kill you" was written on both walls. I never noticed the slogan in the other movies.