Sexiest Female 100 Characters List. Inspired By Another List.

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Didn't mention it before but Evelyn from The Mummy was probably my first movie crush. Rachel's great.

She's also luminous in The Fountain.

Didn't mention it before but Evelyn from The Mummy was probably my first movie crush. Rachel's great.

She's also luminous in The Fountain.
I liked her in Beautiful Creatures (2000), and pretty much any comedic role .

That Wonder Wonder doe.

samantha mathis in broken arrow

Elena Montero from The Mask of Zorro

I like Galadriel more in her goth phase.

She looks very sexy there. Hel in mythology is supposed to have half black and half white skin and I think a deformed, dropped shoulder. Interesting that they retained the black look – I don't know how she appeared in the comics.

http://imgur.com/9cYm4N2
lauren hutton in american gigolo, she is so lovely.

This might just do nobody any good.
Going back a bit, I finally saw A League of Their Own recently and its one of the best feel good movies I've ever seen. I just love everyone in it, including Davis.

Such a refreshing film and in a rare instance (for me, at least) its a comedy that kept me engaged throughout.

The pacing is perfect.

I'm surprise we didn't get more on Pfeiffer's Catwoman (should be higher up) but then again speechless is an appropriate response.

Edit:

My god, Angie Dickinson...

83 Dorthy Gale---Wizard Of Oz

Not sure why and i grew up watching this movie since got a vcr and it was my kids movie and yet when i look on it now Dorthy Was Hot and well obviously not a school girl like in the book. Its clear Dorthy is no younger then 19.

Garland was 17 at the time of the film's release.

Point is Dorthy clearly is not a little girl like in the book.

75 Padme Amidala-----Star Wars Prequels
This movie saga has it issues but Portmans look was certainly that of Luke and Leias mother Portmans acting was not helpful too a new actor in Hayden but she did look the part and was beautiful in the films.

stay tuned for my top 100 creepiest threads list. i think you'll be very pleased with this thread's placement!
criticker