The Actor Screenshot Game

Tools    

Jack Nicholson-One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Nicholson was not in Con Air
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Nicholson was not in Con Air
Never said he was.

Justin Timberlake in The Social Network

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Jack Nicholson-One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is a continuing game aspect here, not just randomly posting pictures. There is a strand going. From each picture a co-star from that film is taken and shown in a completely different film. You posted under John Cusack in Con Air. You can take ANYbody else who appeared in Con Air and post a pic of them in another movie. John Malkovich in any other film that isn't Con Air, Steve Buscemi, and on and on and on. Nicholson was not in Con Air.

That is what we were trying to tell you.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This might just do nobody any good.
It's 09 Star Trek and Ben Cross was not in Inglourious Basterds.

This might just do nobody any good.
I guess you fell behind. The next one was suppose to be of an Inglourious Basterds cast member.

Ben Cross is only in the first of the Star Trek reboots. That isn't the issue. The issue is Ben Cross is not in Ingliurious Basterds. So, going from Kruger...

Diane Kruger in Inglourious Basterds

Mélanie Laurent in Beginners

It was for Ian Holm, which was there when I posted the pic. Are you guys trying to confuse me?
Ian Holm was on the bottom of two pages ago. But even if you thought you were rsponding to that, it isn't any one of Ian Holm's co-stars from his career that you are to link to, but somebody else from the movie pictured (in this case, Alien). Since Ben Cross ain't in Alien, he isn't eligible. The only way you could post a pic of Ben Cross from Ian Holm is if it was a picture from Chariots of Fire, not Ash's severed, milky head on a table.

This really isn't a complicated game.