The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Originally Posted by hazii-One
ups: I woke up, went out to buy more dvds,
Now that's a shock

lol well today was boring nothing special happened went to Target and guess what I didnt even buy 1 dvd today. Well Im about to watch Wedding Crashers on tv in a little bit. Once again it was freaking too hot outside, I was going to walk down to the park and feed the ducks but the heat made me think twice about it. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon and go once the sun goes down a bit. I did buy my dog these new treats today and to my surprise he didnt like them so there goes 3 bucks.

What state do you live in?

I live in Texas where the weather stays crazy

You ready? You look ready.
Ups: I have a beautiful car and I'm alive.

Downs: I got the crap scared out of me and I'm bored.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This One Time At Band Camp...
Ups: I had a nice healthy run this morning

Downs: I didn't get much sleep last night

So today I watched 3 hours of the news, they were showing a very interesting police chase, that went right down the freeway not to far from where I live, some man stole 2 cars at gun point crashed one then took a women hostage in her diesel. The police finally shot out all the tires and then everything was at a standoff. Finally they shot some tear gas into the rig and the man gave up. No one was hurt but they shut the freeway down due to stupid people trying to see. People were actually pulling over on the over passes and holding up signs that read "Keep on Truckin" there were a few people holding signs that read "Surrender". The women who drove the diesel was unhurt and so was her dog. According to the mans family members he said that he was going to commit suicide by police by doing something extreme, I guess his plan did work out.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....1768428e.html

Other than not nothing interesting happened today, it wasn’t as hot out today so I went for a drive with my roomie and dog, we didn’t have anything else to do, so we went sight seeing.

Ups: seeing a good friend today, after waiting for far too long

downs: mom's starting to get harsh on the summer reading.

Ups: got a good run in this morning

Down: feeling like I have a shin splint in my right leg

Originally Posted by nebbit
Take care of that
Thank You, I am gonna take it easy for a few days and stretch it out a bit.

Level 2 : Farmer
Ups: Getting off work early

Down: Caught a cold

Ups and downs, you have no idea how funny that is for me. I spent the morning at trapeze school.

ups: went shopping
down:got stung by a bee, also allergic
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Ups for the day, went to Best Buy and talked to my friend from Cali, I her
Down came home and feel asleep and just woke up about 15 minutes ago its 1:19am, I have a feeling Im going to be up all night/morning.

So me and the roommate are about to go to wal-mart and get some junk food and come home and watch some DVDs. I finally made it to Season 5 of Charmed, so I might also finish that up, since Im going to be up for awhile.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Ups: A lot of them! Going to New Hampshire with my friends this weekend, got a date for my best friend's wedding next weekend, going to see the Rolling Stones, Roger Waters, and Kanye West next month, and possibly moving in the next two months.

Downs: Well, if I move, I have to leave a lot of my friends behind. I am really torn about this.

Ups: good day, though I am a tad sore from the trapeze

downs: Nebbit's pussy is stuck!

ups: shopping for school supplies
down: its raining

ups: not shopping for school supplies

downs: really need to shop for school supplies