"Movie Sequel Mania Redux"

Tools    

Well looks like the straight to dvd feature poster is here

Plot Outline: Matt Stifler is sentenced to Band Camp where he plans on playing a series of practical jokes on the kids there. Instead, he falls for a young woman and tries to change his ways. I think the only thing thats gona keep this movie from falling apart is Eugene Levy.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pie-Band Camp.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	5334  

It looks like the upcoming SCARY MOVIE 4 will to take a stab at parodying the horror mega-hit SAW. In the opening sequence, as in SAW, the unlikely duo (to say the least!) of Dr. Phil and Shaq are trapped in a decrepit bathroom with the only hope of escaping their shackles being to cut off their limbs.

for the rest of this article and some vids
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/movies/etsid1...05/index.html/

District B13
Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
Plot Outline: Matt Stifler is sentenced to Band Camp where he plans on playing a series of practical jokes on the kids there. Instead, he falls for a young woman and tries to change his ways. I think the only thing thats gona keep this movie from falling apart is Eugene Levy.

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by jrs
Dunst Confirms Spidey's New Villians

spiderman 3
After all of those speculated rumors surrounding the identities to Spidey's nemesis (most recently The Chamelon), actress Kirsten Dunst - whether on accident or on purpose - has officially confirmed the rumors.

Zap2it caught up with Dunst at a press junket for her upcoming release of Elizabethtown. During the interview, she had this to say:

"We have really great people though as the villains in this film, Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace -- Venom and Sandman."

A journalist expressed disbelief that Sandman lookalike Church would be playing Venom, Dunst than quickly corrected herself and followed up the quote by saying, "Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that," and while I have no idea if she was supposed to say it or not, she did and it is out.

Dunst has yet to receive a script for the third film that will begin shooting in January. "But I know the general story. There's a lot that they're trying to fit into this one."

So there you have it, Thomas Haden Church will play Sandman and Topher Grace will play Venom. Spider-Man 3 hits theaters on May 4, 2007.

Source: Zap2it
Hi all,

I hate to be a naysayer but does anyone know when we could get (irrefutable (sp) proof of these villians?? I mean if you don't have a script how could you know the general story already... True she signed up for 3 films therefore still being under a no talky agreement on the film, so if she slipped, where is the ironclad proof.......

edit: I guess I just want to see Sam Rami on access hollywood confirming this combo.......

District B13
Topher Grace being Venom is as laughable as Tobey Maguire being Spiderman.

Oh wait, now I get it

Movie Forums Member
Hi all,

Dude it ain't as funny as it sounds...Cuz I read that Topher "Venom" is based more of the comics Ultimate Spiderman.... Which is of course a revamp of the whole spidey lineage... In that spidey universe I guess venom is a small nerdy type who is just like perter parker, i.e. smart..........Only of course he starts out into crime as a criminal......At least that is what the thread reply had said, I don't know this comic, yet! Though I am getting the nerve to read it.............

Originally Posted by pavo_roddy
where is the ironclad proof.......

Look at Topher Grace here, and then jet over to here and read the description. (Compare with the obvious portion in pic #1) . Then, with the fact that he has been 'bulking up' for his character long before it has been announced.

District B13
A little less conversation a little bit more action.

Thats all I want for spiderman.... and topher grace as venom.

Spiderman - 2 is still one of the worst films I've ever seen.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by ObiWanShinobi
Topher Grace being Venom is as laughable as Tobey Maguire being Spiderman.

Oh wait, now I get it
Isn't Topher Grace the one who looks eactly like Tobey Maguire? Is Venom Spidey's evil twin, cos that would be casting that made sense...

There's treachery afoot!!!
Topher Grace could easily pull Venom off, as long as he bulks up for the role, which he is doing. Look at Willem Dafoe and Alfred Molina, they ended up pulling off those roles great.

I'm not sure why the link says no Jack, he's in the background of the 12th picture down.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/unde...evolution.html

think it'll be a winner and beat the original?

Seriously, Topher Grace as Venom? I mean, I like him alot as an actor, but he's such a baby face! I would have a really hard time seeing him as Venom. While Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe bulked up for their roles, they already had a "evil villain" thing going on. I just can't picture Grace as a villain, there's nothing scary about him...

http://silentbobspeaks.com/?p=206

--------------------------Warning----------------------------
THE LAST PIC IS A MAJOR SPOILER

Originally Posted by poptart
Seriously, Topher Grace as Venom? I mean, I like him alot as an actor, but he's such a baby face! I would have a really hard time seeing him as Venom. While Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe bulked up for their roles, they already had a "evil villain" thing going on. I just can't picture Grace as a villain, there's nothing scary about him...
He played a decent villain in "Tombstone". I thought he proved from that film he could remove the image he created in the "Wings" t.v. series. I'm sure he'll do fine. Besides, it's all cgi when he is transformed to Venom and when it isnt he'll be in a suit.