0%
0 votes
Just michael
100.00%
5 votes
the entire slasher Genre
5 votes. You may not vote on this poll

please ignore the other page, as i forgot to put a poll on that one

I'm making a website, and i couldn't decide whether to make it just about Michael Myers, or the entire Slasher Genre. So, i thought i'd let the great people of Mofo decide for me.

i think it should be mostly about Michael Myers but also other slasher films. you will have more variety that way.
i cant wait to see this site whenever you finish it. Post a link when its all finished.

Just start with your favorite and see what happens. Remember Bob's mantra...Baby Steps.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i think it should be mostly about Michael Myers but also other slasher films. you will have more variety that way.
i cant wait to see this site whenever you finish it. Post a link when its all finished.
i'll be sure to

and Slay, i think i'll try that, but 1st i'll see how the poll turns out
(what'd u think of "What About Bob?")

and Zzat, yes there are two of us, actually, there was a third but he left a while ago, haven't you noticed the two of us b4??

I Don't Know Anything
I say just make it a slasher forum.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
and Zzat, yes there are two of us, actually, there was a third but he left a while ago, haven't you noticed the two of us b4??
there was another Michael Myers?

And this is my BOOMstick!
There's two Michaels? Now I'm scared...

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
there was another Michael Myers?
yes, although he only posted once, he was one of those that showed up for 2 days and never came back, i think his handle was Michael_myers|>

and Nitz, there is no need to be afraid, don't worry about the bloody knives we're holding, why don't you come a little closer

We got Yoda to Ban dJango as a cover up, for what really happened...