Freddy VS Jason 2

Tools    

Caitlyn, r u a Mod, or just a hack, sry, I'm just sorta new here, so i don't know who the mods are, or w/e

and GD, , I leave for a day or two, and a flame war starts up, chill out, it's still just a movie, get over it, (cough, cough), (two-year-olds)

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
Caitlyn, r u a Mod, or just a hack, sry, I'm just sorta new here, so i don't know who the mods are, or w/e
How else would I be able to lock the thread unless I am one of the Moderators...

and GD, , I leave for a day or two, and a flame war starts up, chill out, it's still just a movie, get over it, (cough, cough), (two-year-olds)

You did read what I said about childish name calling didn't you? Anyway, I'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread... and people do need to chill out… this is only a movie….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I didn't intend to make any personal attacks on anyone by making my opinions on Ash, but some people just can't handle strong opinions and the bebst way they know how to deal with it is by name calling but w/e im past the stage in my life where that sort of thing effects me...anyways..back on topic.

GO JASON WOOT WOOT!!!!!
lol

Ash would whip Jason's ass.

Originally Posted by Garrett
Ash would whip Jason's ass.
hehe, hardly.

Let's put it this way, who would you rather have show up at your front door?

A PainFull DarkEndCorner
Originally Posted by Jasons#1Fan
Why should we stop blabbing on about the movie? Im sure most of us are just here because we are so anxious to see the movie but its not happening yet. Im not sure if you guys noticed but this is a Movie forum, you know..where you talk about movies.

To address a few comments:

Don't quote JasonX if you don't have all the facts, they didn't boil jason or w/e, they dipped him in acid, and the problem was his tissue continued to regenerate.
Dear Moron...Once again you are wrong!! They didn't dip him into anything...he was on a heated table...(Original statementnce he wasn't frozen any longer he came back to life) Edited Statement: Once he wasn't frozen het got up and started to kill again...My new job on this site is to correct every mistake your dumb @$$ makes

Kids who can’t spell, complete a sentence, or come close to using proper punctuation, sure spend a lot of time calling other people idiots in this thread. Makes you think, doesn’t it? Well, some of you anyway: the ones who’re capable of it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by DarkEndCorner
Dear Moron...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
If you guys can’t discuss this without resorting to childish name calling, I’m going to lock this thread down…
Originally Posted by DarkEndCorner
My new job on this site is to correct every mistake your dumb @$$ makes
Consider yourself fired.

Lock