Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Tools    

Maybe seanc is an alternate account of Rodent's..................

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Real jerk move Nope. Seriously, all I did was remind people of the fan favorite, and asked if theyd vote for me. I even hustled up some votes messaging people on FB for the final tribal
What's the point of winning fan favorite anyways if you just ask people to vote for you? Doesn't that ruin the whole point? You wouldn't win fan favorite, just the title.

TONGO seriously didn't ask me to vote for him. Funny -- the only person who voted for him wasn't asked to.

The fan favorite award is not like the election, you don't campaign for people to vote for you, if you were entertaining throughout the game, they vote for you. Why would I count people's votes who didn't follow the game and were just being told to vote a certain way. Weren't you upset when you thought SC was telling people how to vote?

TONGO seriously didn't ask me to vote for him. Funny -- the only person who voted for him wasn't asked to.
I believe you, but Rodent and Rhys voted for Tongo because he told them to.

I'm surprised Rodent (and to an extent, Rhys) even voted for Fan Favorite.

I think the next one should be called Survivor 666 and it should be Satanic themed.

The fan favorite award is not like the election, you don't campaign for people to vote for you, if you were entertaining throughout the game, they vote for you. Why would I count people's votes who didn't follow the game and were just being told to vote a certain way. Weren't you upset when you thought SC was telling people how to vote?
I was more upset in response to it you chose to do nothing at all. Me asking someone to vote for me pales in comparison to other things done by others openly, pales.

I believe you, but Rodent and Rhys voted for Tongo because he told them to.
Not told, Asked! Asked! Never mind you crapped on it completely now

I want you to host the next Survivor SC, I think it would be insane and hilarious.
If everyone's okay with it and if a bunch of people wanna play again....... I'd love to do something. 'Cause I sure can't strap myself down to play.

It might have to move a little faster than the others. And it might be a little different. I'll be thinking of ideas.

If everyone's okay with it and if a bunch of people wanna play again....... I'd love to do something. 'Cause I sure can't strap myself down to play.

It might have to move a little faster than the others. And it might be a little different. I'll be thinking of ideas.
Ill play if youll have me. At least you know I wont tattle on you to you

I'd definitely want to do zero-to-very little movie challenges.

I'm sure I'd get into it if a bunch of people actually joined.......

I was more upset in response to it you chose to do nothing at all. Me asking someone to vote for me pales in comparison to other things done by others openly, pales.
Like what? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just genuinely curious.

I better wait and see if Daniel really wants to host the next one. He mentioned having ideas for the next one.