Name of horror movie

Tools    

I remember it was definitely before 1998 and it took place either in a mansion/hotel/castle. A lot of different people were staying there from different parts of the world and/or X country. After a while it became clear the location was haunted.

I remember a guy opening a door into a room and there was a woman with full-on horror makeup sitting in a chair/throne style chair. I also remember they all decided to go outside and sit around a campfire when there was a black colored spirit looking shape floating around and someone tried to throw a rock at it but it went right through it.

I assume this movie is 80s-early 90s! It was also on TV when I watched it so it could also be a TV only movie.

The Haunting (1999)
Burnt Offerings (1976)
House on Haunted Hill (1999)
The Amityville Horror (1979)
the haunting (1963)
The Woman in Black (1989)

I remember it was definitely before 1998 and it took place either in a mansion/hotel/castle. A lot of different people were staying there from different parts of the world and/or X country. After a while it became clear the location was haunted.

I remember a guy opening a door into a room and there was a woman with full-on horror makeup sitting in a chair/throne style chair. I also remember they all decided to go outside and sit around a campfire when there was a black colored spirit looking shape floating around and someone tried to throw a rock at it but it went right through it. (Watch Japanese woman on phim heo). I assume this movie is 80s-early 90s! It was also on TV when I watched it so it could also be a TV only movie.
The movie you are describing sounds like "The Haunting of Morella," a horror film released in 1990. It takes place in a mansion and involves a haunted location where various characters from different backgrounds gather. The scenes you mentioned, such as the woman with horror makeup and the encounter with a black spirit-like shape, are consistent with this film.